Search results

1. Kris_on_1

ACT Sold

Sold........
  2. Kris_on_1

CORC Stromlo shuttle day - Saturday 6 July

We're able to run through the park this time so transit times will be less, which will reduce any waiting times as well if the bus is full - aiming for 18 trips up the hill instead of the 12 last time. And if the bus actually leaves at 9am instead of 9:30 cause there's people ready to go, then...
  3. Kris_on_1

CORC Stromlo shuttle day - Saturday 6 July

CORC will be running a shuttle bus from 9am Saturday 6 July, last bus at 3pm. Rego on line for $40 or on the day is $50. You'll need an MTBA licence so if you don't have one, bring an extra $20 for a day licence. Full face helmet and knee pads are mandatory if you're hitting up the DH track...
  4. Kris_on_1

Sold - Bike Buller premier entry

Price Drop Now $200 and I'll pay the $15 admin fee.
  5. Kris_on_1

Sold - Bike Buller premier entry

Ticket Sold
  6. Kris_on_1

2012 - 8 - 26 Sparrow Hill CORC For The Birds

Thanks guys, brilliant photos and not a grumpy face to be seen. Was a perfect day, can't wait to do it again next year
  7. Kris_on_1

CORC Shuttle Day at Stromlo - Sunday 29 July 2012

Unfortunately it's been cancelled. CORC might look at running these on a regular basis at some point, just not right now
  8. Kris_on_1

Yep, definitely cancelled. The committee might look at something again in the future.
  9. Kris_on_1

CORC are running a shuttle day at Stromlo on Sunday 29 July 2012. First bus leaves at 9:00, last one at 4:30. Online registration has been set up and the cost is $25 for MTBA members, if you're not a member you will need a $20 day licence. You can register on the day, the cost is $35 for MTBA...
  10. Kris_on_1

Shuttle day is cancelled. Sorry all.
  11. Kris_on_1

Scott Entries are Open for 2012

Pairs camping Pairs and teams of 3 have camping spots around the crit track. If you have a look at the Village Map http://www.corc24hour.com.au/village/?IntCatId=30&IntContId=2259 the bright pink sections are for you.
  12. Kris_on_1

[ACT] 2012 Australian Marathon Championships - Stromlo, 10th June

The marathon course takes in pretty much every trail Stromlo has to offer. So it might be best if you waited until much later in the day (like late afternoon) before heading out there. You can still enter on the day, there's a $20 late fee. Or there are heaps of other options to go riding...
  13. Kris_on_1

Pork Barrel at Mt Stromlo

Yep, the course is the red lap, so up the climb and down Skyline and Luge into Old Duffy's Descent, around the 4X track, over the bridge into transition and around again.
  14. Kris_on_1

Pork Barrel at Mt Stromlo

I did think about putting it into the 3hr, except I'm lazy and I've been asked not to (ever so nicely too)
  15. Kris_on_1

[ACT] 2012 Australian Marathon Championships - Stromlo, 10th June

On line rego closes on 1 June We've also got a juniors marathon on the Saturday afternoon at 1pm. They'll use an abbreviated version of the Nationals marathon course for a 25km race. This is NOT a national event, just a CORC run race. The minimum age for this is 12 as at 31 December 2012...
  16. Kris_on_1

WEMBO World Solo 24Hr Website Open

Thanks Russ! Loving the photos and updates Russ, thanks for taking one for the team and heading to Italy for us! Looks like the race to watch is the women's - once again!
  17. Kris_on_1

Why single speed for XC and trail riding - what am I missing?

I drive an automatic... This sums it up for me. I like just getting on the bike and pedalling and not having to worry about anything else. Plus it's always more fun passing a guy going up a hill on the SS, sweeter when wearing a skirt!
  18. Kris_on_1

canberra super D and others

ACT Champs details The Dual Slalom is $5 The Gravity XC is $15 XCO is $20 Downhill is $20 If you want to enter all four events the cost is $50 Day licence is $20 On the day registrations are available. Schedule Saturday - 21 April 8:00 - 10:00 Registration open for all categories...
  19. Kris_on_1

ACT 2012 Australian 24hr Solo MTB Championships

I've only ridden at Easter previously, so this year was an absolute eye-opener for me. I don't know how Sarah and Russ do it every year, so effortlessly and stress-free every time. Congrats you two, riding for 24hours is so much easier. The bunting and arrows have finally been put away, it...
  20. Kris_on_1

ACT 2012 Australian 24hr Solo MTB Championships

First Lap KOM Award goes to Ed McDonald as first to the top of Boy Wonder on lap 1. Not many people smiling at the summit :) Shame on me - QOM belongs to Bec Parkes on the singlespeed, followed closely by French superstar Myriam Guillot.