Search results

1. Kris_on_1

ACT Sold

Sold........
  2. Kris_on_1

CORC Stromlo shuttle day - Saturday 6 July

CORC will be running a shuttle bus from 9am Saturday 6 July, last bus at 3pm. Rego on line for $40 or on the day is $50. You'll need an MTBA licence so if you don't have one, bring an extra $20 for a day licence. Full face helmet and knee pads are mandatory if you're hitting up the DH track...
  3. Kris_on_1

Sold - Bike Buller premier entry

Ticket Sold
  4. Kris_on_1

CORC Shuttle Day at Stromlo - Sunday 29 July 2012

CORC are running a shuttle day at Stromlo on Sunday 29 July 2012. First bus leaves at 9:00, last one at 4:30. Online registration has been set up and the cost is $25 for MTBA members, if you're not a member you will need a $20 day licence. You can register on the day, the cost is $35 for MTBA...
  5. Kris_on_1

CORC Shuttle Day at Stromlo - Sunday 29 July 2012

Shuttle day is cancelled. Sorry all.
  6. Kris_on_1

ACT CORC 3hr Majura Pines - Sunday 11 December 2011

Online registration is now available: https://www.registernow.com.au/mtba/ERegister.aspx?E=849 Rego opens at 7:00am, racing at 9am. Categories include: Solo - Male/Female/Singlespeed & 40+ (you must be aged 16 and over to compete in the solo category) Pairs - Juniors/Males/Female & 40+ and...
  7. Kris_on_1

CORC 3hr Twilight - 17 September 2011

Online registrations open at 9am today for the CORC 3hr Twilight on Saturday 17 September 2011 Racing starts at 4pm, lights on at 5pm and last lap commences at 7pm Categories include: Solo - Male/Female/Singlespeed & 40+ (you must be aged 16 and over to compete in the solo category) Pairs -...
  8. Kris_on_1

CORC Women's skills camp 9-11 September 2011

Registration opens on 1 August at 9:00am for the CORC Women's Skills Camp, held from 4pm Friday 9 September through around 3pm Sunday 11 September. The camp is held out at Birrigai, outside of Canberra with plenty of coaches to handle small groups, bunk style accommodation, heaps of food...
  9. Kris_on_1

SS to 1x9 question

I currently have an 09 Haro Mary SS 29er. I'll be picking up a Redline Monocog soon and will eventually want to run one of them as an SS and the other as a 1x9. Can I run either of these as a 1x9? Which one would be easier to convert (I won't be doing this, that's what my LBS is for)? Or...
  10. Kris_on_1

Canberra Off Road Cyclists (CORC) Women's update

Time for another update for CORC Women. Firstly, thank you to everyone for their kind words of support and encouragement for what we are doing as the CORC Women’s Development Officers. It’s great to receive and know that we are heading in the right direction. For those disciplines that we...
  11. Kris_on_1

Wet weather racing

With the wet weather we've been having prior and during races (eg: Sydney 24hr & Husky 100), do you radically alter your bike set up, put on the spare shoes and the helmet that have been relegated to the back of the cupboard or bring out the pub bike? Or do you wear the good stuff and race...
  12. Kris_on_1

FOUND Gold necklace and pearl pendant

I know it's a long shot, however I thought I'd give it a try. On the weekend I found a gold necklace and pearl pendant (in surprisingly great condition) out the back of Stromlo on Pork Barrel. I have no idea how long it had been though it was well bedded into the dirt - just luck that I...
  13. Kris_on_1

Found - gold & pearl necklace at Stromlo

I know it's a long shot, however I thought I'd give it a try. On the weekend I found a gold necklace and pearl pendant (in surprisingly great condition) out the back of Stromlo on Pork Barrel. I have no idea how long it had been though it was well bedded into the dirt - just luck that I...