Search results

1. riderideride

VIC 2015 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 17 / June 14 / July 12 / Aug 2

Hellooooo. I noticed you have moved me into the womens grade. I actually entered Mens C grade as I prefer to race in that category than womens. Can you please move me back? Thanks :) Rishi
  2. riderideride

VIC 2015 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 17 / June 14 / July 12 / Aug 2

Ive signed up for the whole series! Can't wait! Lets hope for a mud free Round 1 eh?!
  3. riderideride

VIC Ves 2015

Same categories as last year
  4. riderideride

VIC Wombat 100 : Woodend VIC (12 April 2015) - Entries Now Open

I've already signed up for the 100 mile GTE in April. I like signing up well in advance to give me incentive to train.
  5. riderideride

VIC The Buxton Bootcamp - 9th November - VES Finale

Sounds like the first date went well. Sweet race. Awesome tracks. Damn hard, but fun :)
  6. riderideride

International Marathon XC Events

Otway Odyssey is my fave. Big field, awesome single track.
  7. riderideride

Lysterfield 3 Race Series

I am also interested to know how long (mostly to determine light issue).
  8. riderideride

VIC The Buxton Bootcamp - 9th November - VES Finale

tough track for solo. Freakin fun track for pairs!!! :high5::high5::high5::high5::high5:
  9. riderideride

VIC Triple Ring Challenge (Buninyong)

Ahhhh it has resurfaced again. LOL. And this isn't even the Interwinter thread!
  10. riderideride

VIC Otway Odyssey 27th April 2014

In the calendar and accommodation booked!!!!! :encouragement:
  11. riderideride

VIC 2014 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 4 / June 15 / July 13 / Aug 3

Impressive!!! :) Miffed I won't make it for Castlemaine. Those trails are so much fun :)
  12. riderideride

I've actually done that before...cracked a rib from coughing, it bloody hurts. Nah I have a virus and have another 90km race next weekend so just trying to get better in time.
  13. riderideride

Sadly I wont be there.... Wombat 100 followed by Otway 100 and I am now sick. Boo! Take lots of photos of all the nerds. I hope there is at least one jar jar binks. Have fun! :)
  14. riderideride

Well that was a tough day out! My second year doing the 100km but I also did the wombat 100 two weeks ago and was definitely feeling it!! I really struggled through the mud in the first loop and took a stack on a slippery log on the moto track. Saddle twisted. Thanks to the guy who stopped to...
  15. riderideride

Too tired to comment! (I did the 100). Will get back to you tonight. Barely functioning today......
  16. riderideride

Wombat 100 - 13 April 2014 - Official Event Info Page

I was refering to food. Yes arches were definately still up.
  17. riderideride

Or.....depending on when you finished, no food at all. For a 100km race you should be eating constantly anyway, not just at the feed stations. I ate nothing provided at wombat anyway, I'd rather just carry my own race food. Exception to this: DGF: Nutella sandwiches and espresso coffee!!!
  18. riderideride

As long as you don't wear the leather chaps!!!