Search results

1. welliot

VIC SOLD 2012 Kona Operator, needs to go $3000

Item: 2012 Kona Operator decked out with all the good stuff Location:Bright VIC 3741 Item Condition:Very good, 8 months old, looked after like a baby Reason for selling:Secret Price and price conditions:$3000 ONO plus post, dont give me some stupid price Extra Info:i need this gonna pretty...
  2. welliot

DH 2012 Custom Kona Operator

Yo, thought I'd put my Kona up to see what you guys think. Purchased this late last year and fucking love it. Thanks to Ty from Kona for all the help!! Changed most of the parts because it was the standard model. Large Operator Frame 2011 Fox 40 Kashima Coat 2011 Fox RC4 Mavic 729s on Saint...
  3. welliot

VIC Wanted: 2011 fox 40rc2 kashima coat

Looking for a set of 2011 fox 40 rc2 with kashima coat Willing to pay up to $1000 Looking for decent condition forks. PM me if you have something Thanks
  4. welliot

Sold

Item:Azonic + hope pro 2 wheelset Condition: very good, rear has 2 dints but dead straight and front is perfect! Location: Bright, VIC Price: $350 Pictures: http://http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?218776-Intense-Socom-New-angleset-and-vivid-air-updated-pics!
  5. welliot

VIC sold please delete

sold please delete
  6. welliot

sold

So im posting this for a mates brother who is a pleb and doesn't know how to get trading accsess. PLEASE NOTE don't contact me, you must contact numbers and RB account below. SOLD This bike has always been well looked after and always cleaned. Runs perfectly in every aspect! Item...
  7. welliot

Sold

Item: 08 Saint Brake set with Goodridge braided hose. Location: Bright, Northeast VIC Item Condition: Front brake is in good condition is near perfect condition with a few scratches, and rear has some scratches and could do with a bleed... Reason for selling: Getting no use. Price and...
  8. welliot

Fox 40rc2, 09-011 model... anything under $1200

Looking for a set of Fox 40rc2 Haven't really got a price limit but anything under $1200 would be preffered Not fussed what colour. Near new - very good condition would be great! PM me if you have something for sale Cheers
  9. welliot

VIC Sold

Item: 09 boxxer WC $430 Location: Bright, North east VIC Item Condition: Very good, Struggle to find a scratch on inners, lowers are scartched from shuttles etc, nothing major Reason for selling: New Forks Price and price conditions: Looking for about $430 ono. shoot me an offer though...
  10. welliot

VDHS Shep

some photos my dad took from shep, picked out all the blurry ones and wasn't left which much but uhwell... Here's the link, let me know if it doesn't work http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1541135628360.65294.1834043549&l=8bc4a0d85b
  11. welliot

sold

Item: 09 Ironhorse Sunday Elite, this is not my bike, if you would like to place an offer contact Damien on 0403682767 or pm me and i can forward a message. Location: Myrtleford, North-east Victoria Item Condition: Pretty good, Scratches but nothing major Reason for selling: New Bike Price...
  12. welliot

Mt Buller VDHS Round 3

Here's some pic's of the buller round of the vic series. My dad hiked down the track for a bit of practice on sunday and there's a few from u17, u19 and elite qualifing and race runs. Thanks NEW LINK, should work http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=53585&id=1834043549&l=21460b27c1
  13. welliot

Intense Socom, New angleset and vivid air, updated pics!

Have had this bike for 5 months now. Im very happy with it so fair. had a few set backs when i first brought it (linkage cranking, cranks twisting) but over the last month haven't had a problem at all. for an 08 model it rides like brandnew, doesn't make a sound and is capable of anything! I'm...
  14. welliot

Sold

Item: 09 Giant Glory DH1 (Small) MAKE AN OFFER Location: Bright (North east Victoria) Item Condition: Bike is in great condition with little scratches. Reason for selling: New Frame Price and price conditions: $800 ono. Full bike available for $2200 ono. Extra Info: Frame comes with Fox...
  15. welliot

VIC sold please delete

Item: 09 Giant Glory DH1, Great Condition (Small, theres about half a cm between a small and medium) SOLD Location: Bright, Vic Item Condition: Good Condition, well maintained. Just the usual scratches from shuttling. No dints or cracks Reason for selling: New bike Price and price...
  16. welliot

victorian interschools

hey im just wondering if anyone knows anything about the victorian interschools, is there even one? thanks