1. song

NSW Sale Withdrawn Please Delete

Sale Withdrawn delete please
  2. song

NSW [SOLD] please delete

Sold Payment Pending
  3. song

NSW [SOLD] please delete

Item: Troy Lee Designs moto shorts Location: Burwood, Sydney, New South Wales. Item Condition: Mint Condition, only used like 10 times Reason for selling: Stopped riding a year ago and I found this is my closet Price and price conditions: $60 or gimme your best shot Extra Info: These...
  4. song

Oxford Falls Edit

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/238443/ Here's Yesterdays edit
  5. song

World Cup World Cup DH #5 Results - Windham

Troy is unstoppable! Next year hes gonna be topping podium!
  6. song

clips v platforms for 4x

clips are great until you want to bail off a 10 metre booter....... nah but pedaling while your in the air..... 110% coolness upgrade:cool:
  7. song

my 4X bike

get rid of all those STICKERS!
  8. song

New 4x/Dj Bike Help

indeed, STP is the way to go. have a dig on rotorburn or ebay. i'm about 6 foot 1 and i had the shorter top tube length STP, it was really good for dirt jumping, 4x was better then expected (really agile).
  9. song

Sunday DH in Syd

crank up the ISO (making the sensor more sensitive to light) if you still get blur with the rider.... pan the rider, so the background is blurred and the rider is focused, creating a atmosphere of fast action! :cool:
  10. song

Broken collar bone :/

you need to get it fixed up ASAP or your gonna put your self in a lot of pain. Just remember when docters talk to you they tell you the worste case scenario.
  11. song

What is your photo setup?

A cheap option would be buying overseas, thats when you realise the amount of tax the Government charges! but compare your store prices with this store http://www.d-d-photographics.com.au/ i buy most of my stuff here, its slightly more expensive then overseas prices, but it comes with a shop...
  12. song

Northbridge Pump Track - Testing new SLR

yo chuckie what lense you got mounted on that Canon?
  13. song

Broken collar bone :/

i'm in Rehab with the Physio at the momment. But the collar bone is the worst bone to break, not because it hurts like a bitch, but the recovery process. I dunno for other people but, i got out of my sling 5 weeks ago and i still do not have full mobility in the arm. Yes if its a bad fracture...
  14. song

550D for sure, its worth the money. 1100D is great for begineers but after a month of taking photos its gonna limit you in what you can do. Nikon D3100 is a good camera very close with the 550D or 600D, but like the 1100D it's gonna limit you in the long run. The canon 550D is the best choice...
  15. song

a bit late but anyway... Nikon D7000 Vivitar 19mm f2.8? Nikkor 28-105 macro f3.5 Nikkor 18-105 f3.8 this thing video's crazy!
  16. song

NSW Stp1 sold please delete

Sorry SOLD!
  17. song

NSW Stp1 sold please delete

Item: :cool:07 Giant STP1:cool: Location: Sydney Inner West Item Condition: well looked after and maintained Reason for selling: new camera Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: size 13.5 i'm about 183cm tall and its a really good fit Upgrades from stock: -Funn Rippa Stem...
  18. song

NSW SOLD please Delete

Hey mate, it's around the same weight, you just mentioned, but this is mainly because i thought it would be a good idea putting a Maxxis 60a Dual Ply, so if you changed the tyres or contemplated a new fork you could easily bring the weight down to 13-14.:cool:
  19. song

NSW SOLD please Delete

Price drop 350
  20. song

NSW SOLD please Delete

Price droppy $400 give me an offer;););););););):cool::cool::cool: