Search results

1. song

NSW Sale Withdrawn Please Delete

Sale Withdrawn delete please
  2. song

NSW [SOLD] please delete

Item: Troy Lee Designs moto shorts Location: Burwood, Sydney, New South Wales. Item Condition: Mint Condition, only used like 10 times Reason for selling: Stopped riding a year ago and I found this is my closet Price and price conditions: $60 or gimme your best shot Extra Info: These...
  3. song

Oxford Falls Edit

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/238443/ Here's Yesterdays edit
  4. song

NSW Stp1 sold please delete

Item: :cool:07 Giant STP1:cool: Location: Sydney Inner West Item Condition: well looked after and maintained Reason for selling: new camera Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: size 13.5 i'm about 183cm tall and its a really good fit Upgrades from stock: -Funn Rippa Stem...
  5. song

NSW SOLD please Delete

Item: 2007 Mongoose Fireball Location: Sydney Inner West Item Condition: Used, Well looked after Reason for selling: New Camera Price and price conditions:now 350 ONO or PM me an offer! Extra Info: Really well looked after, this is a great bike for those younger riders who want to...
  6. song

Wear A Helmet!

The other day at homebush i unfortunatly crashed and had my collar bone broken. But i have to say my helmet really saved my melon, theres a big gash in my 80 dollar pro-tec but it's money well spent. So i stress to riders i see who ride without helmets, to wear one...... australian standards or...
  7. song

NSW SOLD please Delete

Item: Oakley XS O Frame MX Goggles (blue puzzle colour):cool::cool::cool: SOLD Location: Sydney Inner West Item Condition: New, Only used 4 Times Reason for selling: don't use it Price and price conditions: $40 ONO Extra Info: Comes with pouch/cleaning rag Pictures: Item: Six Six...
  8. song

Stupid Hyrdro brakes

I got some Shimano Deore XTs.... i'm not feeling well so i made the horrible mistake of when you have your tyre off and then pressing your brake lever.. now when i have it on... there's a shit load of brake rub (tried the loosening bolts).... the lever pulling distance has increased (how much...
  9. song

Tubes Tubes Tubes

i was desperate for a ride today but then don't you hate those small holes in your tubes that slowly let air out of the tube over night and then the next day your ready to go for a ride then you realise there's a bloody flat tyre! anyway desperate for tubes i bought a pair of 1.9-2.1 tubes for...
  10. song

Time to get CREATIVE!

Alright, rotorburners... my mates in this situation where you totally destroy the BB cup threads with the wrong tools, the bike shop can't do anything about it and the whole BB is actually needs to be replaced, but he can't get it out. So do we have any suggestions.... we're at the point...
  11. song

DJ Rims, DJ Forks

Item: Sun Ringles or Equalizers or any good DJ rim Location: Preferably Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: under $50 ONO Extra Info: i'll take em if they're true Item: Rockshox Pikes? or any good DJ fork Location: Preferably Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: under $200 or around Extra...
  12. song

Homebush..... bloody one

So the other day i went to homebush, with mates, trying to pull of 360s.... but Steve went for the big jump which he had done many times.... was caught out by the high winds at Homebush and ended up in hospital... don't worry he is all good now.... keen to ride again! ZOOM YOUR PAG OUT SO YOU...
  13. song

Castle Cove Sesh

Thought i would show some of the Photos from the latest ride up at Castle Cove Rider is Steve
  14. song

Rear derailleur vibrating

Hey, My rear derrailleur is vibrating that I can feel it in the pedals. Does anyone have a suggestion for this problem. Thanks