Search results

1. patto_15

The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

I should really ride at least 1km for 2o19... Didn't even do that for 2018 #washedup
  2. patto_15

Mt Gambier DH?

What about all the sneaky tracks around Valley lake??
  3. patto_15

KOB Round 3 race day photos

Cheers for the photos mate, seems like you managed to get everyone! Top job!
  4. patto_15

Totally Over Magpies

This is a shot my mum got the other day, i don't think i could get that close to the bastards..
  5. patto_15

2014 Club MUD King of Ballarat Series...

C grade times were faster than B grade times...... Apart from the top 3 In B grade.. Was a good fun race but nothing to separate the riders on the Course. Top 10 in A grade after the first run were within a second! All in all though, good day
  6. patto_15

Finn Is In! Finn Iles To Compete in Whip-Off Worlds

The fact that Whip Off Worlds is now an invitational is such a joke!!!
  7. patto_15

WC round 7 Meribel, FRA

Ah how I wish we had tracks with 20ft wide roots sections
  8. patto_15

VDHS 14/15 Season

Great, need to get onto some fitness training for the opening round... Fitness / pedalling > technical bike skill
  9. patto_15

Red Hill Dirt jump Shenanigans

Yeah Elton!
  10. patto_15

KOB Rd2 Photos

Number plate #9 Cheers!
  11. patto_15

Patto 2014

http://vimeo.com/101290538 Well, 2014 hasn't been a great year for riding my bike. Working lots, living 2.5hrs from Melbourne and having no one to ride with out in country victoria make it a little hard to keep motivated and go for rides. Either way, I still managed to somehow finish my edit...
  12. patto_15

Few select snaps from King of Ballarat 2014 Round 1

Link doesn't work for me, guessing it's private?
  13. patto_15

The hardtail riding thread

I'm using a 15mm hub currently, but because I'm running 831's which have a 15mm axle.. I also still use 19mm splined cranks. I never joined the 80mm bandwagon and have always stayed with 100mm.. I don't like head angles being too steep which the 80mm makes steepens everything up. In...
  14. patto_15

The hardtail riding thread

I know it would be super annoying man that you have to wait for the the frame, but I am a team rider and i didn't even get one :( So i envy you so much right now!! haha The wait is always definitely worth it once you open the box and see the new frame sitting inside ;) If Matt is offering...
  15. patto_15

Ironhorse Sunday

Udi loves answering questions about sundays ;) hahaha Looks boss!!
  16. patto_15

Vdhs Rd6 Mt Beauty.

Yeah, this is true. I agree to some part that there should be a b-line there, but realistically, where are you going to put it? If you make a new line anywhere thats easier it most likely will prove faster than than the chute. Also, if riders are able to get down the whole track to that section...
  17. patto_15

Vdhs Rd6 Mt Beauty.

That chute you could ride slow and easy if you wanted to, you only came unstuck and crashed if you started to push it and go fast. Like said before, the majority of crashes in it were from u19 / elite riders that definitely know how to ride a bike. The people that were genuinely scared of it...
  18. patto_15

VDHS Mt Beauty

So many photos ! haha, cheers!
  19. patto_15

VDHS Mt Baw Baw photos

Yeah! I saw you set up at the spot of the first photo of moir right before qualifying and wondered how your shots would come out. Turned out really well!!
  20. patto_15

VDHS RND3 Kinglake - Better late......

Cheers for the photos mate!