Search results

1. D

Saints or Zee Brakes

Looking for a set (F&R) of either saints or Zee brakes. prefer ipec 11, but look at others
  2. D

TAS SOLD Fox 32 Talas 2013 120mm-140mm 650b

Item: Fox 32 Talas 650B CTD FIT (1.5T, 15QR) - Perf. 120/140 Location:Hobart, Tasmania Item Condition: Good Condition, with usual scuffs from riding. Perfect working condition. Serviced at LBS early this year. Reason for selling: Pike Price and price conditions:$350. Neg. Extra Info...
  3. D

TAS Sold

Item: Shimano Deore BLM506 F&R brake set, including Rotors Location:Hobart, Tas Item Condition: Brand New, unused Reason for selling:XT Price and price conditions:$120.00 including Rotors, plus freight Extra Info:180mm Rotors. Taken off a new Norco Sight 27.5 Pictures: Yes
  4. D

TAS Sold

Item: Sun Inferno Wheel Set with Formula Sealed Hubs 27.5(including Tyres) Location:Hobart Tas Item Condition:Brand New, never Ridden Reason for selling:Already had other wheels for new bike Price and price conditions:$330.00 ONO Can ship at buyers expense Extra Info:Taken off a brand new...
  5. D

Derby Tasmania, new trails

just spent the weekend riding the new trails in Derby Tasmania. These new trails are fantastic, and some of the best trails I have ridden, including Buller, Forrest, and North Shore. World trails have done an incredible job here, and with 20k done, there is still 60 more to come. Get down there...
  6. D

Avid Brake Vibration

I have stumpjumper 2010, bought second hand, but in perfetct condition. Spent the last 6 months trying to stoop the rear brakes vibrating the life out of the bike. I have seen a few threads about this, so thought I would post my fix, as I have solved the proble. Went through all the standard...
  7. D

First Time

Long time member, first time post. I love checking out the site, and all the info on it, so thought it was about time I got involved.