Search results

1. zids

Cheap rear brake

Item: cheap rear brake to go on a giant reign. condition: in full working order with pads to last a while location: sydney Price: as low as you will go! (try not to go north of $50/60)
  2. zids

Cheap rear brake

WTB: cheap rear brake to replace a seized one on my 08 reign Price: want to keep it as low as possible so hopefully someone has a lonely rear brake that they can sell me for cheap. It's going on a 160mm rotor where: near chatswood (Sydney)
  3. zids

DH and moto just had the best baby!

watch, and get stoked http://dirt.mpora.com/news/video-clips/fmx-rider-ronnie-renner-and-his-stealth-electric-bike.html
  4. zids

sold please delete

Items: Shimano SPD shoes mp66 (black) and Shimano SPD M647 pedals Condition: the shoes are fine with a few marks and are size 11-12 The pedals clip in and out great however the plastic gaurd on one of the pedals has a crack through it, which does not affect performance Price: $80 combo or $50...
  5. zids

Sold

Item: 2009 Nicolai ION ST DH bike. Location: Sydney Reason for Selling: Need money. Item Condition: Great, minor shuttle scratches Price: Price drop $2999 Extra Info: The bike comes with a spare 2009 Boxxer Team stantion. Spec: Forks: 2009 Boxxer WC Rear Shock: DHX 4.0 Wheels: Dabomb 150...
  6. zids

sold.

Not for sale..
  7. zids

Dalai Lama Personality Test

I found this pretty interesting, not so much about what might happen in the future but the types of things the questions are linked to. http://www.wordofmouthexperiment.com/dedpyhto/tests/tibetian/index.htm
  8. zids

sold

Item: 2008 Totem Solo Air (changed from 2step) Location: Sydney Condition: Good, a few scratches from shuttles and feeling great! Price: $690 buyer pays postage Extra Info: Have been maintained and looked after well. Steerer is 1 1/8 Pics:
  9. zids

Democracy!

ok, after an interesting discussion in history today i am just wondering what farkiners in general think of democracy, Australian governemnt, and the concept of democracy. I am particularly interested in things such as, do we live in a "democracy"? is a democracy ever achievable? what is a...
  10. zids

Democracy

sorry everyone, worng forum, please lock. has been moved! http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=42140
  11. zids

rear wheel qr

WHAT: 26" rear wheel, qr, to fit 03 Kona stuff PRICE RANGE/WILLING TO PAY: im after an average wheel, nothing ridiculous, just give me offers LOCATION: Sydney/Northern Suburbs will pay for postage EXTAR INFO: must come with cassette & pics required. Also must be 6 bolt disc, and if comes with a...
  12. zids

spoke and rim troubles

desperate to go for a ride this afternoon, i found my bike with a flat tyre, so i took the old one put and checked the rim and tyre for glass, on ly to find the spokes sticking through the rim, causing the puncture! i just strated for about 10 seconds thinking WTF! i soon came to realize that...
  13. zids

dh/fr bike under 2 grand

no longer wanted!
  14. zids

no longer needed FOUND!

What: im after a single crown freeride fork, with no less than 130mm travel Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on the fork, looking for cheaper though Location: north shore, sydney Extra Info: im looking at some lightweight freeride forks for my soon to be 03 stinky, preferably 150mm travel...
  15. zids

what do us farkiners eat?

ok everybody, when you get home from school, work or riding what do you eat? are you the "large" kid who has 5 scoops of icecream and half a bottle of choclate sauce? are you the health nut, who sits down and eats a carrot? do you just see whats in the fridge or pantry and go from...
  16. zids

greatest movie of all time!

ok people i want to see your thoughts on what the greatest movie of all time is. this meens, great plot, acting, special effects, i want the BEST movie ever! post your thoughts below:
  17. zids

Sold

Item: 02 psylo's with U-turn Location: Castle Cove - sydney - will post interstate at buyers expense if you tell me how! Item Condition: a few scratches on the lowers,overall condition i woul;d call poor. i do not think that they will snap as i stated eralier, but it is a possibility. i have...
  18. zids

manitou stance questions

i ride an 03 kona stuff currently with psylo's on the front, my psylos are riding absolutely horribly and im in the market for a new fork and am looking at the manitou stance flow. Has anyone had any experience with these forks, how do they ride, any problems etc: Also would these forks fit on...
  19. zids

creaking psylo's

i ride an 03 kona stuff, with psylo's (most likely 02) on the front, i ride quite a bit and do whatever semms the most fun at the time (alot of dirt jumping), my headset is creaking at the moment and ive got no idea whats goin on! so far ive tried to tighten it, and its as tight as possible...