Search results

1. Avalanche-Dave

SEQ gravity enduro series

Andy, Will it be the same idea as the one the held at Garapine a while ago but with a mixed up timing format depending on the race? If it is I love this style of racing.
  2. Avalanche-Dave

Giant Trance X2

I have a Giant Trance X2 and I'm planning to ride it in the upcoming qld gravity enduro series. I think it's the perfect bike for it. I wouldn't do DH races on it. I have an ironhorse sunday for that.An adjustable seatpost if you have it would be a handy tip for the trance. see ya out there
  3. Avalanche-Dave

MTB trail shoes

Shimano m424 pedals I have the shimano m424 pedals. I can ride clipped in for normal riding and when going down real difficult terrain unclip and put the pedal under the middle of my shoe. Best pedal ever.
  4. Avalanche-Dave

Converting from triple ring to single ring up front. (AM bike)

I have a norco fluid lt and converted the triple ring to a single with a 32t ring on the front and an ethirteen chain guide and 9 speed on the back. Been riding with it for a year now and love it. I can do anything from downhill to xc and it all works fine (no chain rattle or chain falling off)...
  5. Avalanche-Dave

2010 Sunshine Series

Just entered for sunday's race. In the sport class. This is my first downhill race. Keen as mustard. See you all there.
  6. Avalanche-Dave

Thredbo GoPro HD Chesty Cam

thanks Mate that was sweet. Great footage.
  7. Avalanche-Dave

Illinbah DH Fun Day - 22 November 2009

thanks guy's see you sunday. I'll be the one on the green norco.
  8. Avalanche-Dave

Illinbah DH Fun Day - 22 November 2009

does anyone no what condition the creek crossing to get to the car parking area is in. Can a sedan get across and up the bank no worries.?
  9. Avalanche-Dave

Enduro dh stage race 11/10/09 1.5h north Brisso

I'm age 34 and have only been in a couple of enduro team races. What category would I be riding in ie. verterans / masters or something else. I don't feel that old.
  10. Avalanche-Dave

DH/Enduro

check out the gravity mtb website and then click on the garapine info button at the top. It tells you about the race.
  11. Avalanche-Dave

DH/Enduro

my first reply!! Great video. Do you need a full face helmet to go in the race or is a normal (ie fox flux) helmet ok to wear?