Search results

1. t_byrnz

Want to Buy: FOX RAMPAGE VISOR???

just wanted to know if anyone could sell me a fox rampage visor (preferably: fox rockstar rampage visor) as i faceplanted at the 1st rnd of kiNg of Ballarat which smashed it to peices !! :( much appreicated !! CHHEERZ
  2. t_byrnz

VIC any1 got a fox rockstar rampage visor they want to sell???

smashed my visor when i face planted into a puddle at rnd 1 of king of ballarat, so i need to get a new one, if anyone could help out would be much appreciated :) cheerz
  3. t_byrnz

Bike Park Reviews

I have made this thread so that if anyone has any feed back on any bike parks they have been to, either it be in AUS or anywhere else in the world, so that people like myself and others can get a glimpse of what they have in terms or trails, accommodation, food, lift pricing etc etc...
  4. t_byrnz

Nerbethong DH track

Hey guys, im not sure if there is another thread about this but id thought id make it anyway :) just wanted to know how to get to the Narbethong DH tracks? :help:
  5. t_byrnz

troy lee designs SE pro (pants and jersey) yellow

in need of XL jersey and size 34 pants
  6. t_byrnz

SUMMER GRAVITY CAMP!!!! must look!!

http://summergravitycamps.com/index.php
  7. t_byrnz

POST your GEAR !

-----------------
  8. t_byrnz

VIC trail building and maintenance days

I have made this thread so that people can post when they want to set up trail building days on tracks in Victoria. (don't post where the tracks are if they are classified as "illegal", use private messaging or texts instead, so then they don't get shut down :) More DH tracks = More fun
  9. t_byrnz

Finding some one to ride with? when you would normally go by yourself

Hey Guys, I made this thread so that you everyone can post when their going for a ride, and want someone to go with. whether it be with myself or any other member's that want to go for a ride :)
  10. t_byrnz

DH helmet VS Moto helmet?

Hey everyone, whats your view on helmets? do u prefer DH helmet or moto helmet for downhill riding ?