Search results

1. S

sold

Item: 650b carbon HT frame (18") with fork and more including items listed below Location: Adelaide will post at buyers expense Item Condition: as new Reason for selling: project that never happened.... Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: Matt black 142x12 rear (axle...
  2. S

sold

sold...............
  3. S

Garmin 810 Nav

Looking for a Garmin 810, prefer 1 with Aus topo maps In Adelaide but will pay post Must be in excellent working condition Needed cause I get lost a lot.... Can buy new for $520 posted so willing to pay $300-$400 depending on condition. don't need mounts or other stuff with it but...
  4. S

how often to swap chain on roadie?

I seem to be clocking up a few Ks on my new roadie with Sram Red 11 so want to do some chain swaps to keep expensive drive train in good nick. How often should I rotate chains? Was considering getting 2 extras and swapping every 1500-2000km??
  5. S

sold

Item: DT Swiss star ratchet upgrade Location: Adelaide, free post Item Condition: As new Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $60 posted Extra Info: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/dt-swiss-star-superlight-ratchet-kit/rp-prod81540 Pictures: as above
  6. S

Wiggle winge

well we have a CRC thread..... I used to order a lot of stuff from Wiggle but find their customer service to have dropped in the last year or so.... My latest argument with them is after receiving a few emails to tell me I need to order $53.71 in the next week to keep platinum membership...
  7. S

New Aussie light company

New Adelaide based light company trying to get started- looks good. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/64634946/indiglo-5-the-brightest-single-led-bike-light-go-f
  8. S

BH Lynx 4.8 frame crack?

Last ride on the BH I was getting some really bad creaking from BB, thought it might have been NEXT cranks coming loose (MWI seemed to have issues). Checked crank arm tension with torque wrench all good- but wait what is that line running around the BB????? What do you think crack experts???
  9. S

Rear DT240/ 340 6 bolt hub

Item: Rear DT240/ 340 (star ratchet) 6 bolt, 32 hole Location: will pay post from wherever you are.... Item Condition: good- Excellent but don't mind if FH body looks rough Reason for buying: new wheels build Price and price conditions: depends on what you have Extra Info: would...
  10. S

What reliable wheelset 32h? carbon?

So I seem to have pretty poor life from my road wheels and today trashed my rear wheel - this time the issue was the car that pulled into me smashing it's mirror on my arm.... It did seem OK for most of the rest of the ride but by the time I got home was way out of true, so I think the rim...
  11. S

sold

Item: Sram XG 1080 cassette, 10 speed Location: Adelaide, will post Item Condition: New Reason for selling: 11 speed sold Extra Info: drop a heap of weight with a 260g cassette. Pictures: same as this...
  12. S

Trans Alp 2015

A mate and I are thinking about heading over to Europe next year for the Trans Alp. Anyone on here done it? Thinking about it for next year? It would be cool to get some info from people that have done it. http://www.bike-transalp.de/index.php?id=2&L=1
  13. S

SA Stans 3.30 hubs or complete wheelset

Item: Stans 3.30 or 3.30ti rear or hub set Adelaide: will pay post Condition: must be in good condition Price: depends on what you have extra details: will also consider a complete wheel or wheel set, especially 29" pics: yes please
  14. S

Avids all OK

Seems to be a lot of brake woes with Shimano XTs these days. Just letting everyone know my Avids are all fine.....
  15. S

SA sold

sold...............
  16. S

SA sold

17. S

Steve's new toy- build thread

Bit of a spur of the moment a few weeks ago led to a big box being delivered 5 days later and a massive sale of all my 26" bikes and collected parts. Upon opening said box I quickly stripped the new steed down to bare frame having sold most of it's parts before it arrived. I am...
  18. S

sorted

sorted, thanks
  19. S

SA sold

sold, thanks
  20. S

SA sold

sold, thanks.....