Search results

1. X

The Photo Snob Thread

yer you can be taxed, i personally have never been taxed for an item over 1k but i cant say wether it will happen to you
  2. X

The Photo Snob Thread

tobe like alpha said you have no chance of customs worrying about anything under $1000, even if its more you can get away with it in most cases i know poeple who have imported up to 6k and havent been taxed
  3. X

The Photo Snob Thread

Yer i know what you mean, as for composition i like it although the house to the right is a little distracting and draws your eye away from the tree...
  4. X

The Photo Snob Thread

its nice but is there are reason you where shooting at f11 rather then 22 or smaller
  5. X

The Photo Snob Thread

i have the 808rc4 head and it is so easy to use and adjust the small handles on the 804 look like a pain to use imo.
  6. X

The Photo Snob Thread

hi guys quick question im looking at getting a couple of soft boxes with either strobes or constant light as well as the two stands. My budget isn't end less but non the less i would like to see what everybody recommends. Also whats better strobes or constant lights, I will be using them...
  7. X

The Photo Snob Thread

They where shot at 60mm 5.6 or manual focus i just was a little out and only had about 6 proper shots before it started hailing so i called it quits
  8. X

Long Gully Ride/Build Day

pls check the flickr page as i have reposted the images with the middle water mark removed. Thanks Robert
  9. X

The Photo Snob Thread

Here are the images without water marks
  10. X

The Photo Snob Thread

Yer could be that but they are still slightly out of focus...
  11. X

I only took 1 other shot at the next corner before it started raining so no, next ride day ill make use its perfect once cause hopefully ill be used to the off camera flash...
  12. X

i can post a pic of the last one without the water mark if you want just let me know which other you want it done to also
  13. X

The Photo Snob Thread

The first 3 i fucked the focus a tiny bit, i was to busy working on the flash as it was the first time i had used it outside the studio... so i think that is what you may be refering to, since my last shoot the images where pin sharp... Ill go get it cleaned anyway just to make sure..
  14. X

These are just a couple of images i took today at Long Gully first time using off camera flash. Pls note colours look alot better on Flickr Link to Flickr LightBox http://www.flickr.com/photos/63161330@N07/5932764683/in/photostream/lightbox/ Some photos i have been meaning to...
  15. X

The Photo Snob Thread

Long Gully ride day These are just a couple of images i took today at Long Gully first time using off camera flash. Link to Flickr LightBox http://www.flickr.com/photos/63161330@N07/5932764683/in/photostream/lightbox/
  16. X

The Photo Snob Thread

yer alex the colors do look really flat and over exposed in both the images, id try bringing up the contrast
  17. X

Plush DH shuttles at Long Gully

I would love to go but only to take pics if thats okay
  18. X

Plush DH shuttles at Long Gully

is there any new news on the holiday riding as i would love to get up the for some photography if possible
  19. X

The Photo Snob Thread

My teacher has a thing against posting images without a complete water mark although the opacity of the middle one is a little high
  20. X

The Photo Snob Thread

I would love some C&C on these images which im happy with although i would change a couple of things when i re-shoot two. The colours are a little desaturated from lightroom and also when i printed them just to let you guys know.