Search results

1. X

Long Gully Ride/Build Day

These are just a couple of images i took today at Long Gully first time using off camera flash. Pls note colours look alot better on Flickr Link to Flickr LightBox http://www.flickr.com/photos/63161330@N07/5932764683/in/photostream/lightbox/ Some photos i have been meaning to...
  2. X

Red bull rampage 2010

I was just wondering whether anybody knows where you can get the red bull rampage 2010 dvd combo
  3. X

Pls delete thread

Im heading down to Warburton in the coming weeks, I know there are tracks but im not sure where exactly, it would be appreciated if you could send me a link are address
  4. X

Next long gully ride day

I have heard rumors about a ride day coming up at long gully and was wondering if anybody can confirm
  5. X

Neck Brace advise

I'm looking at getting a neck brace and was wondering firstly, where can you try them in Melbourne that includes Leatt and Alpine Star and then which you prefer out of the two listed brands. Also i have a THE vegas helmet so it needs to fit that okay.
  6. X

Bike Thoughts

Im looking at getting a 4x bike but have no idea what to get, i would like to build it up but i dont really mind what ever is better value. I really like the transition bank and banshee amp Cheers Genesis
  7. X

Dandenongs

I was just wondering where the tracks start and finish Cheers Robert
  8. X

Black Hill Location

I have already had a look on rotor burn but cant find the address of the tracks any help would be appreciated.
  9. X

Tracks

I was just wondering whats the best place to start out with dj \ 4x i was also wondering if there are any 4x tracks near melbourne Cheers Robert
  10. X

Long Gully Pressy Day

I was just wondering is the day mostly riding or talking and what it would cost to do
  11. X

Thoughts on You Yangs VDHS

Post you thoughts on the track and the day
  12. X

kona wah wahs

where can you get these pedals as i would love a pair
  13. X

Bottom Bracket pls help

I think there is a problem with my norco shore 3's bottom bracket it pedals fine when im riding easy but as soon as i pedal hard it click and then catches on something, me and a friend had a look and we think its the bottom bracket because the rear derailleur is fine and the chain guide is to...
  14. X

Bottom Bracket pls help

I think there is a problem with my norco shore 3's bottom bracket it pedals fine when im riding easy but as soon as i pedal hard it click and then catches on something, me and a friend had a look and we think its the bottom bracket because the rear derailleur is fine and the chain guide is to...
  15. X

Working on the Mountain

Hi i have heard many stories of people that work on like Buller and get free food and accomidation. Im very interested in doing this over next summer and was wondering the best way to go about it and the best places to do it at. Amy help would be much appreciated
  16. X

New bike

Hi i was just wondering which is more worth while right now i have a norco shore 3 and its fine but im looking to upgrade in the future and was wondering is it worth while just buying new parts for my norco shore 3 over time or should i just save up and get a brand new bike a little way down the...
  17. X

Chain Guide

I was just wondering which is better or if there is a different one that i should look at, the other reason ive been looking at these is because they are a reasonable price and i wont pay any more then these. Both of these will fit my 32t chain ring. E Thirteen SS+ Security...
  18. X

Norco Shore ChainGuide

I was looking at getting a e 13 lg1 chain guide for my norco shore 3 will this be ready to put on out of the box or do i need to get something else
  19. X

Mt Baw Baw

hey guys i was looking at going to mt baw baw for a day or two in the near future and was wondering how many tracks there are, what you think of them and how long they are. Any information you can give me would be much appreciated Cheers Robert
  20. X

Shimano Alivio Front derailleur assistance needed

I have a norco shore 3 with x7 shifters and a Shimano Alivio front derailleur, the problem is that the chain rubs against the outer side of the derailleur where you are in high gears. I was wonder how you fix this i have had a look at park tool but in the front derailleur section im not sure...