Search results

1. M

Bike camps, instructor training at Whistler

Hey guys anyone here attended any of the bike camps, training schools or instructor training at Whistler? Im looking into the more downhill orientated courses but am keen others experience with any of these training companies, basically want to ride my arse off for a month, learn to do pretty...
  2. M

Stromlo DH/freeride 9am SAT

Daniel and I are riding from 9am at Stromlo if anyone wants to tag along? Im sorting out shuttling options now so should have an idea this arvo. Though we might scoot off for 30mins to visit the lbs. Just let me know if you are keen for a ride. 0421 459 435 Cheers matt
  3. M

Stromlo DH/freeride 9am SAT

Check watering hole ACT
  4. M

Mt Stromlo boom gate now open until 9pm

Hey guys I wrote an email last night and got a call today from ACT venue saying they were extending the gate opening times until 9PM for access to DH track. The next day i got a call saying it was a mix up and ANU management wont adjust the opening times during daylight savings I got to...
  5. M

Mt Stromlo boom gate UPDATE 22 OCT

Hey guys UPDATE-JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER CALL FROM VENUES SAYING THEY DIDNT HAVE AUTHORITY TO EXTEND TIMES? WTF? ANU MANAGEMENT ARE NOW TRYING TO REACH AN AGREEMENT TO ALLOW LONGER ACCESS. SORRY BUT THESE GUYS DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON, ILL POST IF THERE IS AN UPDATE 22 OCT I wrote an email...
  6. M

jump and drop question

SORRY FOUND THE ANSWERS I NEED PG 5 Im trying to get a feel for my new bike and trying drops in stages and slowly getting into bigger jumps etc. I can pretty comfortably drop 4-5ft but i have a natural tendancy to pull one side of the bar up harder than the other sort of unbalancing the bike...
  7. M

DH/FR Canberra Group Rides January 2010

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE hey guys we are a group keen on freeride and fun DH stuff in Canberra, we usually ride at mt stromlo, tuggeranong pines, majura and the freeride park(by invite only) and shuttling is organized within our group. Cheers Matt (Latham) 0413 058 656 call or sms...
  8. M

newbie Canb

hey guys great site. Used to ride years ago but destroyed my bike cause it was a pretty crappy avanti that copped a fair bit of abuse. Last few years have thought about getting back into some hard freeride so finally convinced the mrs or minister for finance to approve a purchase, kinda...