Search results

1. Jeremey

Sunshine Coast Recreation Trail Strategy

Bump. Getting a few more eyes.
  2. Jeremey

Sunshine Coast Recreation Trail Strategy

Hi I just wanted to let people know about this great opportunity to have a say in the Sunshine Coast Regional Council's development of the Recreation Trail Strategy. They’d like your input and evaluation of existing recreation trails– both urban and rural and your feedback on proposed new...
  3. Jeremey

dh and freeride shoes

Durability is the word you want. When riding lace ups without a velcro strap I tuck my laces into the area between the tongue and the upper on the outside edge of the tongue to keep em outa the way and they stay done up too. I reckon I will be getting a pair of 5.10's soon enough. I swap...
  4. Jeremey

Riding around Taree?

Check out Nob Mobs website it has a little detail on a place to ride in Taree. I found the location easy using their instructions on a roadtrip a few weeks ago and the riding was all very fun flowing XC/Trail riding with a few man made features. Just bring some earplugs for the cicadas they...
  5. Jeremey

FOUND Spoke Tool Daisy Hill

Found at Daisy Hill today the 22/11/09, Spoke tool. Give me a holler if you lost one and what type, I will try and get it posted off to you when I can as I am on the Sunshine Coast.
  6. Jeremey

Little Things You Love

Peanut Butter and Banana Toast. Buttered of course!
  7. Jeremey

Best Computer Game

For me it is a genre thing FPS are PC games for me. Fighting games Console. Etc... On MW2, I can see why you would put in the matchmaking but to take out dedicated servers to be able to make more money off your customers is a slap in the face. I doubt I will buy the game, there is no way...
  8. Jeremey

Have Your Say Sunshine Coast

Yeah another one. Bump.
  9. Jeremey

The Overclockers Thread

What temp are the cpu's at under full load?
  10. Jeremey

Has anyone heard of or bought anything from this website?

Wow. I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig going first. Some killer deals though. Tried to find out some more info on them but could only find stuff they had posted on business directories.
  11. Jeremey

NSW Queanbeyan Council Dirt Jump and Pump Track Park

You lucky Bastards. Send a copy or two of the plans to the Sunshine Coast Council please! I am heading your way Christmas time to early for it to be built.
  12. Jeremey

Women, etc.

Nabdaddy. If you say nothing you will more than likely not have any change in your relationship, that is until she does start a new relationship, which could mean a lot of changes. If you do say something it seems that you are very close so there is almost little to no chance of it ruining...
  13. Jeremey

chain reaction cycles

Wiggle is not bad from my experience and you only have to order aprrox $95 to get free delivery. Quick delivery too. Have not had to return anything so I don't know how that goes.
  14. Jeremey

Best Computer Game

I hope that you are wrong in the nicest way. COD4 was a pretty awesome single player and the funnest multiplayer FPS I have played, it was the first game that slowed my playing of TF2, the instant personal gratification of leveling and non-stop action really made it a winner. I sold the game...
  15. Jeremey

PUMP TRACKS get digging

Damn that looks fun. Great work. Looks like you had to do a bit of plumbing eh!
  16. Jeremey

Getting Rubber Grips On!!

+1 old bike shop trick.
  17. Jeremey

Jack Moratto

Cool work on the Video. I love the Riding too. I am stealing a few ideas for home video editing. Best of luck in getting sponsored, though luck will probably play no part. With confidence to wear hair like that in public you can do anything you want! :cool:
  18. Jeremey

Little Things You Hate

TGFSM LMAO, yes I would agree that blind faith can be quite annoying. Trying to spread that, even more so. ppl always writing in txt msg. Messing up the same damn technical climb again and again but in different spots just to drive you even crazier. Spending so much time on the...
  19. Jeremey

[R]evolution Issue 18

Yeah they need a mad editor to fix there crasy mistakes that they make all the time i dont think they even no what punc-tu-a-tion is well that is my rant over if they need an editor in chief let them no i am available just send me a pre print or too i will check it out and then let them no how...
  20. Jeremey

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

MMMM... Coffee I am going downstairs to make one now in my little vaccumy thingamabob it is easy and delicious.