Search results

1. K

2014 Fox Float X: Problems?

Although a new shock, I know a few of you have them OEM on the new frame. Is anyone having any issues with theirs? Mine is mounted on a 2013 Yeti SB66c, it has a slight squeak when compressing (which granted, could be the mounts) but also doesn't seem to lock out in 'climb' mode as well as it...
  2. K

Mt York Trail Conditions

Not sure if this is the right thread for this (mods, please move if needed) Tried Dr Google and Trailflix and couldn't find anything. Just wondering if anyone has ridden the Mt York (Lawson's Long Alley or Lockyer's) trails since the fires? Are they still there? Damage? Trees down? Etc
  3. K

NSW **sold**

Thanks all :D
  4. K

My Stable *2014 UPDATE*

Downsized to one rig to do it all. Frame - 2013 Yeti SB66c Rear shock - 2014 Fox Float X Front shock/fork - 2013 Fox Float 34 160 CTD FiT Handlebars - Renthal Fatbar Lite Stem - Thomson Elite 50mm Headset - Chris King Grips - Raceface Half Nelson Saddle - Prologo Zero Seatpost - Fox...
  5. K

Morning

Hi all! I grew up in the Blue Mountains so riding was not only THE form of transportation but entertainment too. Then licence and car racing took over and the bike riding just died out. I live out in Oberon now and use a Malvin Star as my daily commuter and have a nice little collection of...