Search results

1. P

Gt ruckus

hey guys, i got my new (second hand) gt ruckus uf 2009 today and was just wondering if anyone new how many mm's the thru axle is on the front wheel, if that doesnt make any sence it because i am new to bikes what i mean is would Argyles fit on it or would X-fusion velvets fit on it? cheers
  2. P

Need some upgrade help

hey guys, i am about to get a gt ruckus and am going to buy it new forks and new grips, what forks do u guys reckon would be good for dirt jumping and a bit of street? cheers
  3. P

2011 bikes

hey guys, does anyone know what bikes are coming in the 2011 range for dj/street? Cheers
  4. P

24"/26" rigids

hey guys, i am hopefully getting a new bike in a week or 2 and not sure if i want to go for a proper DJ bike or a street bike, is street riding easy to get into? anyways can people please post up pics of their 24" bikes or 26" with rigids? plain bike shots and or action shots are ok. Thank you...
  5. P

UMF hardy 2?

hey guys, what do you think about the UMF hardy 2 as a dj bike? i am thinking about getting one possibly but havnt ever seen or ridin one, cheers
  6. P

is this a good bmx?

hey guys let me now what you think about this bmx? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250650410042 cheers
  7. P

Need some help

hey guys, im kind of new hear, been on for a few months. Just wondering how can i edit my sig? cheers
  8. P

Need some Suggestions

hey guys, just wondering what you think of the Fluid mayhem, ive seen it advertised for 480 and would use it for DJ/4X. here is a short spec list: -Fluid formed alloy jump frame -RST launch fork 130mm travel -Tektro Mechanical disc brakes -Reinforced alloy wheel set with oversized tyres...
  9. P

need some help

hey guys, just wondering what you think of a norco wolverine as a Dirt jump/4X bike? cheers
  10. P

what do you think?

hey guys just wondering what you think about the 2010 scott voltage 0.3? it looks like its cheap for what it is and i would be mainly using it for dirt jumping, i would also buy a suspension fork for it. what i am asking is, is this a good bike? and what it another good cheap fork for dirt...
  11. P

4x bike help

hey guys, i am in need of a new bike an am thinking about getting a bike for 4X, i am pretty much new to riding and dont want to spend anything over 1000, it would be nice of someone if the could post some links to some good cheap 4x bikes, new or used is ok. cheers
  12. P

Where and what to ride?

Hey guys, im pretty new to riding and havnt found a type i like yet but am starting to think of downhill, i live in victoria, melbourne and wondering of any easy/beginner track around the area and also i am looking at buying a 2nd hand bike preferably around 1000 give or take a few hundred...
  13. P

Chucker or Derelikt

hey guys i have been looking at a new bike for ages and have been told the usual like blk mrkt and others but ive seen a GT chucker 2.0 09 and Avanti Derelikt type 1 09 both for 600 and i have about 800 bucks save up and going to sell my GT avalanche and SE wildman bmx (PM if ur interested) and...
  14. P

any good dvds?

hey guys just wondering if you know any good dirt-jump/street dvds out? if its possible can u post links? cheers in advance
  15. P

Tyres?

hey guys, just wondering what tyres you use or what you think are the best for Dirt jumps. I know someone has probably posted something similar to this but iv had a quick scan and couldnt find anything. cheers any help will be appreciated.
  16. P

Bike advice

hi guys, im on the lookout for a new dj bike and probably nothing over 1000 and ive seen a mongoose fireball for 500, which would leave money left over for either upgrades or other stuff. Has anyone ridin one of the bikes? any one have any info or advice on this bike or another dj bike? second...
  17. P

Suggestions Please

hey guys, i am thinking of selling my gt avalanche 1.0 (not sure what year, would be around 08) but i am not sure on what its worth, its mostly stock with only having new grips which are some jetblack ones now, the rear tyre and got some new pedals. im not really sure on the specs but i can tell...
  18. P

Hi guys!! seeking help

hey guys i need some advice/help. i have almost 700 saved up for a new bike and am about to put up my gt avalanche 1.0 for sale, i will hope for around 600/500 which will make 1300/1400. i am on the lookout for a 4X/DJ bike and probably use it on begginer tracks for a year, what i am asking is...
  19. P

Kona Shred

Hi guys and girls, i am fairly new here so im not sure if this was the right place to put this but anyways i am looking at buying a new bike and i have been looking at on 09 kona shred i can get for 900. I am not sure what size i need though, i am pretty much exactly 6 foot (182 cm) and i weigh...