1. max_shredor2

Older Specialized Big hit 2003 - 2007

still looking. bump
  2. max_shredor2

Bumpy Bump.
  3. max_shredor2

yeah still looking, pretty interested. Can you PM over some pics? And condition isn't a massive concern. As long as its fair and rides well.
  4. max_shredor2

thanks bud, I should've been more specific. more looking for an expert. Pretty interested in your mates though so if he wants to sell, send over a pic and we'll see.
  5. max_shredor2

Looking for: Item: older style Specialized Big hit Expert (Small/Medium) Location: NSW preferably Price range: Name your price. Extra Info: Complete bike, custom or stock. Not expecting such and old bike to be in the best of conditions. Preferably a clean set up. I used to have one of these and...
  6. max_shredor2

Old Down Hill Bikes

Yo, im selling an 03 specialized bighit. few scratches, just serviced. Very smooth. Works perfectly PM me
  7. max_shredor2

sold

come on, awesome forks
  8. max_shredor2

sold

bump iit up
  9. max_shredor2

sold

sold sold sold
  10. max_shredor2

post up your bmx (s)

my new bike, thinking of new tyres as i have a khe mac 1.5 on the back and a dirt monster on the front, whats good for park and a bit of dirt?
  11. max_shredor2

my trails

i jizzzed in my pants. i want to ride those so bad man
  12. max_shredor2

soft forks?

definitely don't use a servo pump for the love of god... lol my bad
  13. max_shredor2

DJ Rate My Agent Smith.

i just saw the guy on top with a rating thread and i thought it was a good idea
  14. max_shredor2

DJ nice paint

lol. so doing a poll on my bike. nice bike.. do you have a wharf near you? wharf jumping is really fun i recomend it
  15. max_shredor2

DJ Rate My Agent Smith.

Alright this is my agent smith it basically hits jumps and thats it. i can have fun on the streets but im shit and at the park but same deal i go alright on the jumps tho... anyway its about the bike some pics have my old wheel. its not much different Frame: Agent Smith Fork...
  16. max_shredor2

please delete

pretty mad stem. its worth more then 50 dude. not that im rich enough to buy it... lol free bump
  17. max_shredor2

sold delete

bump time!!
  18. max_shredor2

sold delete

bumpone1111
  19. max_shredor2

sold delete

far out i just want it gone. final price drop...
  20. max_shredor2

sold delete

bumperoo..