Search results

1. E

Official kentlyn thread

edwards48 and scubas track. hey guys our track is nearly finished we rode it for the first time the other day and goes good we still have berms etc and the bottom drop to finish but is all linked up. speaking of names MIne is = Frequent flyer Stevens is = Forza Opinions?
  2. E

Official kentlyn thread

i am one of you guys i;e DH and because i only ride DH i am the same as the moto riders that wreck the trails in the first place because my chosen sport dosent get me out on to the rest of the trails. how ignorant am I? I have no ideah about hte real world yeah? at the end of the day we all...
  3. E

Official kentlyn thread

Scuba and Edwards48 line hey guys JUst to keep u all posted on the line that me and scuba are building.. . or lack of lol ive been out injured for a while so progress has stopped but well get back into it very shortly, after the two drops that run down parallel to road gap the track enters...
  4. E

Official kentlyn thread

hi 219 which trees are u referring to? the two large switchback berms on the road gap track? and also what sections have been smoothed out? cheers.
  5. E

Official kentlyn thread

yeah i thought that too but had a look at it and the pallet is old as and crap, good for nothing and the slats go long ways which sux too. burn it lol.
  6. E

Official kentlyn thread

how about i go up there and build a massive booter on our new line and next time we go to build steve will shit his pants wtf haha, jokes scuba.
  7. E

Official kentlyn thread

thats because they little pussys who cant jump 2 foot haha
  8. E

Official kentlyn thread

hey at least when we finish it it will be a massive flop with some cool drops in it haha. we'll try and incorporate a good jump somewhere but like steve said got to find the right place with good flow,possibly a bigger road gap.