Search results

1. S

Kids Balance Bikes

Have one of these also for my little one. loves it, well built, not too bad on weight and very solid. so far going well.
  2. S

First time Dad - was your riding time restricted?

Congratulations. - You'll enjoy every moment of family time. Riding does decrease a fair amount at the start but if you work it right you can still get out and enjoy the time on a bike. You usually end up changing your arvo rides to 6am rides. And the DH arvos with the mates become far less...
  3. S

2015 NQ DH Series RD 1

2015 DH NQ SERIES Round #1 Sponsored by OFF THE BRAKES - http://www.offthebrakes.com.au "$1000 IN CASH AND PRIZES" Townsville Rockwheelers is holding the first round of the NQ DH Series for 2015. This series is in conjunction with the Cairns and Atherton Mountain Bike Clubs Points from each...
  4. S

2015 NQ DH Series is back.!

Townsville Rockwheelers in conjunction with the Cairns and Atherton Mountain Bike Clubs are re-establishing the North Queensland Downhill Series. The 2015 series will comprise 4 rounds with a race at each of the hosting clubs tracks and a final round at Townsville. Points from each round will...
  5. S

QLD Anything Vintage MTB

I'm on the same hunt for some gear. Building up and older Santacruz super 8 for this same event. Looking for some square taper cranks, Old Hayes Hydro brakes. And rear wheel D321 type 135qr
  6. S

Seeya Hughsy.

RIP Buddy... Wishing everyone involved all the best. Something you would never think could happen.
  7. S

Bargain buys thread

The Mountain Designs shop in Brisbane DFO have Kravers and the Danny's in stock for $50... all kinds of izes
  8. S

[VIC] Orange red with 888

I wouldn't think too much of that. Up north we have these guys riding around all the time. We have a crazy guy who rides his Old Skool Giant ATX up Mt Stuart never goes off road, its a full blown DH rig. The bike still looks brand new apart from its a late 90's bike
  9. S

DJ Santa Cruz Jackal, Slayer edition

Its quite rad there Austen
  10. S

2014 Team Changes/Rumors

Mick for the WIN...!
  11. S

Cairns Dh shuttles - 4wd or not?

Great to see you make it up that way. 90% of the DH Trails can be accessed with a standard car or ute. The only real 4x4 trails will be the ones out at Smithfield. Good luck and enjoy Cairns Leo.
  12. S

I Love Rob Warner (and Myles Rockwell)

That my friend is something to seriously think about And very nice bike. I myself am trying to do up and old Super 8 as to me they were the dream bike. parts are very hard to come by. but I'll get there eventually
  13. S

2013/2014 National Series

And again there are more than 2 states in OZ last time I look at a map. is it because the officials don't want to travel too far from home I wonder how that would go down in the world cup bid. Nah not going there it's too far.
  14. S

2013/2014 National Series

I think it was 07/08 the last time QLD had a National round. Be nice if they would give QLD another one rather than looking after the NSW/VIC year after year. Completely agree a company that big and the amount of money riders pay to be associated with them, they are completely hopeless at...
  15. S

East Coast MTB Road Trip

Some very cool pics you have there. Glad you made the trip up and checked out the trails. Great Stuff.
  16. S

V10c

WOW!!! Very nice. anything Santacruz is very nice but this thing just lloks awesome.
  17. S

Propain For The Ladies

Thats something different thats for sure.
  18. S

Moving to Townsville, need advice.

Townsville has plenty to offer. The summer does get hot but as the days are so long you can head out for a ride at 5pm and still have light at 7:30. That’s a full 2 hours you can ride when the weather is allot cooler. As for water sports plenty of things to do. There’s a big river running...
  19. S

QLD Sold sold sold

This bloke spends more time servicing, cleaning and buying new gear for his bikes than actually riding them. Really well looked after piece of machinery.
  20. S

QLD Sold

Very clean bike you have there - Free bump