Search results

1. Dan

New XT/XTR lever on old XT caliper

Since I have been out of the loop with the whole bike thing for some years now, my semi-extensive knowlage has pretty much gone down the drain. I am running one of the original XT Hydro discs on the front and the lever is missing a bush (where the lever pushes the piston/part). So its extremely...
  2. Dan

Bike/Helmet cam. EOI on group buy.

I know i havnt posted on here that much at all recently. Ive been lazy and havnt ridden too much in a while. More involved with cars and drinking and girls lately. Miss riding though...anyway... On a car forum (www.nissansilvia.com) we have someone who is getting EOI (expression of interest) on...
  3. Dan

how much is this worth???

just wonderin how much this is worth....its not mine...from another forum, thought he might get a better response if its on an actual bike forum. heres the link http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=112375
  4. Dan

Adobe Encore 1.5, HELP needed ASAP pleease!!!!

Im doing my mates DVD right now but im having trouble linking the 'play feature' button with the movie. I have done it before, and it linked fine. but now when i try to link it to the movie asset, it wont let me select it, it will select almost every other item (menus) except the main movie...
  5. Dan

ghetto mods dot com video...front mount intercooler installation :D *FINISHED VIDEO*

had this spare S13 cooler laying around, cleaned it up and whacked it on my van. for some reason i didnt take any pics of it finished though. ill try to get the one off my phone. I was expecting quite a bit more lag (its a tiny turbo, 550cc engine), but im pretty sure its just as good as the...
  6. Dan

hi everybody!

uhhh hi everybody my name is dan! hmm......im not drunk...well maybe i am....just got home from a party. well a party then we went to town. i saw this asian chick my friend fucked on thursday night for 2 hours under a tree in the park in the city in the pooring rain!! W00T GO ******* BOY...
  7. Dan

Computer People Help Please

On this computer i got 2 HD's. one 80gig one for system stuff, and other peoples stuff. and my 120gig one for my video editing and my personal stuff. Lately my HD (120gig western digital) has been screwing up. If i try to transfer big files (like gig sized files) from another drive, my 120gig HD...
  8. Dan

new pics of my Letoy 3

just put my bike back together, its been in parts for about 7 months! getting stuff sent from the USA, then getting frame modified for CK headset which was too deep for frame :mad: and gettin forks fixed and gettin a bolt removed.....ITS FINALLY back together. havnt done any runs yet, cant wait...
  9. Dan

a REAL drift movie...not GT4 :P (bigish file)

seeing i was talkin about drift, etc. in the GT4 thread, i thought i might post up the promotional movie i made of my mate James Mardle, an Adelaide drifter. competes in comps, national comps too. places highly. qualified 2nd in the Drift Australia round 2, but gearbox problems put him out in...
  10. Dan

GT4 Drift. BMW M3..clip and settings

got bored today so hooked the cam up to the tv and recorded some pretty good laps of some circuts goin sideways. got absolutly no space left on my computer tho so i coudnt capture anymore then 1 minute at a time lol. enjoy http://www.snowpics.net/view_single.php?medid=6387...
  11. Dan

***URGENT**** STOLEN SIL-80 (silvia) in adelaide.

hey everyone. last night a blue sil80 (silvia front, 180 back) was stolen from the bay. was here for the drift nationals. here is the link to the thread on nissansilvia.com forums.... http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=73926 please keep your eyes pealed!
  12. Dan

sory NBR again..some mates driftin in REAL cars...not vans:)

old footage but im bored so yeh. made sure no one can see my mates number plate...the quality is too low to be able to read it. this is wot we do for fun when im off my bike... http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/jackass/jimmy_dean_1.mpg...
  13. Dan

NBR...you saw my new shuttle, now see it sideways, D1-style!

so yeh..me and mates were workin on it getting it ready to go thru vehicle inspection to get it complied, then started raining and we got bored. have a look, so funny!!!! oh, you need quicktime to view it, its a 3gp file, its from a Three phone. or if you have a three phone you will probably...
  14. Dan

aagghh help me get my BMX style profile BB bearing cups out.

.....PLEASE :) well you read it in the subject line....pressed in the cups with the vice (holding the frame in there with blocks of wood either side). and forgot to put in my blackspire device inbetween the cup and the frame. how can i get the cup out without destroying it? oh and i have...
  15. Dan

NBR sorry.....my new (but old) shuttle

just got this imported from japan. well i didnt, but it has just arrived in australia by a dude that imports cars (usually jap performance cars). got it for $1200. its 550cc turbo.....alot of fuel guzzling power there. believe it or not it gets quite a bit of smoke off the wheels during stand...
  16. Dan

got pics of my letoy 3

finally got a pic on the computer of my bike. enjoy, dont get too horny boys and girls! http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=207227
  17. Dan

quality movie i made

hey everyone. im back online! woohoo! so now i can upload this movie i made just before some issues with my computer about 6 months ago and i didnt get to upload it. its about 26meg and 2:34long. well worth the download tho. its ment to be a teaser for me and my friends full length video but...
  18. Dan

anyone know who stocks KM-1 chaindevices????

i need to get a blackspire km-1 chain device. their ones that fit BMX BB's. i am trying to get my LBS to get one for me but its all so confusing i dont know whats happining. they said this guy who is ordering the stuff into australia said 'there is a shipment to australia in 10 days, but no...
  19. Dan

finally pics of my LeToy 3 :)

here they are. i now have stickers. the red ones with the numbers 2 4. i didnt put the Le Toy III stickers on it tho, i like it nice and plain. and fuzzy u keep your mouth shut about getting duel 24" wheels for it!!! i gotta pay off dad and then get the money for em first lol. but i will be...
  20. Dan

anyone have a 24Bicycles LeToy3 in australia?

just wondering. mine came today from america :D problem is the 24bikes seat collar wont fit. and i payed 40bucks for it!!! and the horz dropout bolts are too short :? so i have to get some long ones from universnal fastners. but yeh just wondering if there are any other ones in australia?