Search results

1. Agostino

NSW Sold

Would prefer to sell as a set or once rear sells then I'll sell the front. But over the weekend I have had a change of mind and I've decided to keep the hubs.
  2. Agostino

NSW Sold

Sold sold sold
  3. Agostino

AM Blank slate - Transition Covert

I'd suggest powder coating over a rattle can job. Much more durable. That is of course if your happy with a colour they do regularly, which will make it more affordable. Rattle can jobs can look just as good initially but after a few rides show the undercoat from chips and scratches.
  4. Agostino

All Mountain Tyres

Recently just bought Minion 29 x 2.5 from mountainbikes - 29 x 2.5", Dual Compound, EXO TR http://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/maxxis-minion-dhf-front-tyre Haven't ridden on it much yet but will be putting it through its paces at Mt Buller this weekend.
  5. Agostino

NSW 29" Rockshox Revelation RCT3 130mm Solo Air 2014 - Sold. Please Delete.

Sold. Please Delete. Sold. Please Delete.
  6. Agostino

Yeti 575

3 things to remember when riding with the misses/ girl or any beginners really. 1. Make sure there bike is as good or close enough to your bikes capabilty (can't expect her to ride tech trails on a $400 hardtail when your bike is worth $2000 +) 2. Comfy saddle, Specialized ones are good, WTB...
  7. Agostino

Photos added and price dropped.
  8. Agostino

Sold. Please Delete.
  9. Agostino

looking for a 27.2 thomson - remove thanks

JD I've got a Thomson 27.2 will have a look a length but pretty sure its 410mm. Slight mare from saddle rub but other than that perfect. Let me know if your interested.
  10. Agostino

Mont 24 advice

I'd probably leave what you have on HD/NN or go RR/TB if your game enough. NN/RR would probably be your safest option to be honest would suit all weather conditions even if it gets a bit sloppy. Plan on doing a lap on the friday so maybe after the lap then decide.
  11. Agostino

24.5lb S Works Enduro build

Nice bike mate! Droppers are nice but they are a luxury. What did we all do before droppers? I run one now but everyone is different. Also depends if you run a correct seat height for climbing or don't mind sacrificing correct seat height for better descending? Also a mate of mine (Chopsticks...
  12. Agostino

QLD X0 2x10 front mech SOLD

Looks like a type 1. The difference can be seen just under the 'sram X9' sticker which has the 'roller bearing clutch'
  13. Agostino

Drop some weight

Fair enough on the stem total cock up (quick qoogle search obviously wrong model) Seat post looks like a layback in his photos not a straight seatpost and all depends on length 330/ 367/ 410 (went with the heavier as it looks quite long) These are quite rough numbers and maybe 100-150g in...
  14. Agostino

Drop some weight

All suggestions are pretty good so far, all below are based In priority of weight saving - Probably aready mentioned but.... Excess anything, cable length, steerer, handlebar width :tape: = No cost Tire choice and tubeless if not already running it. If tubes use lighter weight ones...
  15. Agostino

Banshee Rune 26". Built to ride down and up mountains.

I think he is trying to say a Zee comes in medium/short cages (short cage being the best) where as XT only come in medium/ long cages.
  16. Agostino

The revitalized Trek Fuel Ex 9.8 - build in progress

I was going to say the same things chops but his hubs are orange and pretty sure that's what your seeing.
  17. Agostino

The revitalized Trek Fuel Ex 9.8 - build in progress

Pretty sure I saw you (spotted your bike anyway) at OMV as I was driving out on Saturday arvo? Nice bike, I'd probably paint linkage black. Not orange or light blue like the frame. BTW drive side photos are always better IMO and switch those cable ties for blue or black ones :P