Search results

1. B

Maldon vdhs photos

Hey bud, just wondering if you have any pics of rider number 20, all black kit with Alpine Gravity jersey, on a 2014 Norco Aurum. Cheers mate!
  2. B

I will never EVER get trading access now...

http://www.farcebook.com/media/set/?set=a.552796308094625.101826.100007818696&type=3 Just trying to get the word out there, because I don't have trading access and I never will. Cheers guys. [Our pleasure - Mods]
  3. B

In need of a blue fox 40 spring.

Yeah, good one butters, I had already messaged the guy prior to posting this thread and he has a buyer.
  4. B

In need of a blue fox 40 spring.

Has anyone got one they would like to get rid of? Preferably steel and located in the Melbourne area.
  5. B

Insight DVD from JL Media - 2010/2011 VDHS season

Where can i buy a copy?
  6. B

Maldon Ride Day 4th September

Haven't there been many responses?
  7. B

K.O.B. Round 2, 2011. Max Brownlie.

Here is a link to the photos, most of them are in one album while 18 others are in another. http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=100000927818696 All credit to my little bro Max Brownlie for the photography.
  8. B

2011 King of Ballarat Club MUD official thread

Some photos from last weekend, taken by Max Brownlie. http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=100000927818696
  9. B

National DH race entry fee?

I'm going up to Baw Baw this weekend for the DH race, and was just wondering if anybody knows how much registration fees cost? The mtba website just says there's $50 extra on top of entry fee if you don't pre-register. Thanks.
  10. B

Cressies Decent

Sweet, finally made it into a video. Good stuff by the way buddy, captured it well.
  11. B

Maldon Ride Day Sunday 12th September

Just to check, is it on this Sunday being the 5th of September, or the following Sunday being the 12th of September? Thanks, Sam Brownlie.
  12. B

Hurstbridge revival?

I'd be more than happy to help out. Let us know when its goin on: 0424742312 or brownsam@luther.vic.edu.au.
  13. B

delete plz xoxox

No worries buddy I worked him out in the end. And definitely attending KOB, never done one before so it should be good. But don't know what grade to choose though.
  14. B

delete plz xoxox

Dude... that link sucks!
  15. B

Which Body Armour

I've worn the 661 gear a couple of times, but found that the strap would slip down and force the rest of the armour up off my shoulders, whether it was a sizing issue I'm not sure. But that became be a bit annoying as well as the fact that my leatt neck brace wouldn't fit either. So I decided...
  16. B

Thoughts on You Yangs VDHS

Definitely one of the more intense tracks I've ridden. I really enjoyed it besides the part when I smashed my face on a rock in qualifying. DAMN IT!!
  17. B

Wandandian downhill

Can I ask whereabouts this Wandandian place is?
  18. B

VDHS standings after round 5

Thanks again samsty, I appreciate your help.
  19. B

Do you know which person I should be directing my e-mail to in particular?
  20. B

Thanks buddy I'll give that a go.