Search results

1. D

QLD Santacruz Bronson Carbon C

SOLD Location: Brisbane Item Condition: As New Reason for selling: Unused - wife doesn't ride Price and price conditions: 3500 plus post if required Extra Info: Frame is in perfect condition. The bike has been round the block a few times, up and down a gravel road once or twice, but really...
  2. D

QLD sold sold sold

Item: sold Location: Brisbane Item Condition: as new. Purchased new 6 months ago, was fit to wife's bike and ridden twice. Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $600 plus post. Includes spare seals,. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

QLD Yeti SB5c or SB6c

Found Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: negotiable Extra Info: prefer frame only at this time. must be clean, prefer non boost, but willing to consider
  4. D

please remove

please remove post
  5. D

QLD sold

Sold sold sold
  6. D

sold

Item: Medium SC Nomad Carbon Location: Brisbane Item Condition: excellent. Bearing in perfect condition. Had very little use in last 18 months. Reason for selling: time to change Price and price conditions: $1400 Extra Info: new CTD shock with Kashima 12 months old, maybe a dozen...
  7. D

24 inch MTB wheels - options

Does anyone have recommendation for a good double walled alloy rim around 32 hole. Build is for my son's bike (9 yo). We are going to set him up with discs and what not. The rims that came with his bike are soft and basically rubbish. I've done the obligatory search on google with little...
  8. D

QLD Sold

Sold all the popular stuff.
  9. D

QLD sold

Sold thanks
  10. D

Sold

Sold please delete
  11. D

QLD Titus Motolite 2 - SOLD

Frame has sold thanks.
  12. D

After a quality Torque wrench

Hey guys, I'm chasing a quality torque wrench that goes down to low torque settings, that's not going to break the bank, but at the same time is not going to break. Cheers D
  13. D

New XTR brakes

Hi guys and girls, After a bit of real world feedback on the new xtr brakes. Particularly stopping power, and the amount of brake fade. cheers d