Search results

1. joeridesbikes

NSW North Waggas new installement

Well council came the other day and grated a nice path... so i decided id make the most out of it and build some trails.. well the start of some trails.. got the upramp built etc. Coms and Feed Wanted :D
  2. joeridesbikes

DJ Blk mrkt 357

Now that im finished school and have alot of free time on my hands (and its way to hot to ride - 40degrees or something shocking) i decided to PMR! Myself and Ethol Blk Mrkt decided to play around with some parts we had... uh lying around in the shed... definately not off a mates bike while...
  3. joeridesbikes

Nwd 10

Hey guys.. i was just wondering what everyone thinks of NWD 10? ( well the sections on youtube.. are the only ones ive seen so far... waiting for it to come to the shops) but yeah if youve seen it.. what did you think? a worthy finale? best yet? etc I thought it was pretty good.. Greg...
  4. joeridesbikes

26" beginner/intermediate ... flyout or small jumps(concrete or dirt)

Looking for someone to take my offer up... now that i have finished school i can most likely get vids often.. I would like to use this to build up my trick list, and hopefully help you (the challenger) to do the same. Hit me up if you think this is you!