Search results

1. Ben-ya-min

The warranty game with Kona

Hey guys! Just wondering how many of you guys have tried to play the warranty game with Kona bikes, through their Australian importer Groupe Sportif. Basically I would like to know what bike it was, what happened to it, how you went about warranty, their general attitude towards your claim...
  2. Ben-ya-min

Logan Quinn Oxford falls

Logan Quinn testing out my new GoPro rig at Oxford Falls last weekend. Ultimate selfie rig :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8llXLsiu3hk&list=UUbbpT0ZqzB5JNXVvo2hbyZQ&index=1&feature=plcp
  3. Ben-ya-min

NSW Trail Maintenance - Royal National Park

see you guys there :)
  4. Ben-ya-min

NSW Trail Maintenance - Royal National Park

Keen hey fellow Rotorburners! I found this thread a while ago and was always meaning to come along and help out but it never happened. I am quite keen to come out on the 19th may but there is a catch (isn't there always!) I am studying Geography as part of my senior studies in yr 11 at St...
  5. Ben-ya-min

Happy birthday emails

was my birthday the other day and i received 14 happy birthday emails from ROTORBURN forums! it doesnt bother me at all just thought i would let you guys know as there may be some sort of issue with the automated emails... :)
  6. Ben-ya-min

Sutherland DH repairs??

nothing has actually been done yet on the sutho track...it is very washed out and needs a fair bit of work
  7. Ben-ya-min

Sutherland DH repairs??

aww sweet will have to come and check it out
  8. Ben-ya-min

Sutherland DH repairs??

the track is behind the cemetery... i would be keen to come and have a look at the jannali as i have heard about it but never been there shot us a message if your still interested:cool:
  9. Ben-ya-min

You know you're a cyclist when...

when u get your l's and start leaning into corners and trying to take race lines then half hour later almost hit an oncoming car because your watching a few DH bikes ridding past:cool:
  10. Ben-ya-min

Sutherland DH repairs??

anyone that lives in the Sutherland Shire that rides DH keen to fix up the sutho DH track?? i need a local track and i went down there the other week to check it out and it needs a fair bit of work... it is pretty rough and rocky and just needs some drainage work done so all the dirt down't...
  11. Ben-ya-min

Homeland - MADproductions

wow.... that is all :D no but seriously thats awesome! defiantly wanna see more vids like this :) i want this track at the end of my street...would be epic
  12. Ben-ya-min

I'm bored edit

how did u do the cable cam??
  13. Ben-ya-min

Ourimbah DH - New top section.

im coming up on sunday :D will be my first race i have ever been to so if you see a kid wondering around with no idea, thats me! :confused: good thing my mate im going with is the current nsw state champ for U17's :p
  14. Ben-ya-min

Awaba State Champs 2011

on ya brent! well done on your results:cool:
  15. Ben-ya-min

reverse helmetcam at menai

hey i was out at that track on the same day!!! what time of day were u there?? arvo??
  16. Ben-ya-min

Secret sesh.

The fifth from the bottom*** "Mate your goin the wrong way":p:cool:
  17. Ben-ya-min

Giant Reign or Specialized Big Hit

Thanks heaps for the help! hopefully i will go have a look at in the next few days
  18. Ben-ya-min

Yer the bike (big hit) is in Manly, and i am in Sutherland (opposite side of the city) but i will defiantly go and have a look first. the guy says in the ad that it has only been used once for downhill and that was in ourabah, and that he is selling it to buy a XC bike which makes sense because...
  19. Ben-ya-min

i am currently looking at a second hand big hit 2 (2009) on bikeexchange.com. is there anything major to be careful of buying second hand??:confused:
  20. Ben-ya-min

Which spec do you have?? 1, 2 or 3??