Search results

1. mr.freeride

VIC Sold

Message me once you are back, I'm keen just want to see if it fits first 0432511350
  2. mr.freeride

SOLD....-$1500- 2008 COMMENCAL SUPREME DH VIP - 888 WC RC3 Ti, xo, Tekin DHX5

SOLD!!!!!! Thanks to anyone who was interested :)
  3. mr.freeride

na sorry mate, i have put $1500 up there for a reason. It is in extremely good working order. if you look at some of the other commencals of the same year on here they are asking for more than i am for a bike with a lower spec list or more damage. But thanks for your interest anyway. :orange:
  4. mr.freeride

Item: Commencal supreme DH VIP (medium Frame) Location: Melbourne - would prefer pick up, but will post if needed Condition: used Price and conditions: SOLD Reason for selling: newer model Extra info: i will be at round 3 of the Vic DH series at mt. Beauty if you would like to see the...
  5. mr.freeride

Mud spikes/cut spikes - why?

exactly Hux !! down here there is a common need to change tires regularly. I myself run high rollers in summer and then run swampthings and minnion DHF's in winter. Its realy only the start of winter down here and we have already had a huge soaking ie: preso day at long gully hahaha
  6. mr.freeride

[VIC] Carpark Rolling Race is official and going ahead!

2 groups?? How about one group starts at the top end of the city and the other group starts down near fed square?? this would eliminate the surge of 30-40 bikes being that of very large , noisy and very noticeable downhillers. Hahahahah
  7. mr.freeride

School Holiday rides

yee boy !! dude we deffs have to hit up ballarat these holidays :P but when ? should be good if daisy and oskar come too
  8. mr.freeride

(SOLD) Fox 40's 2009 model

hey man i have a set of 08/09 totem coil forks in good nick just wondering if you were interested in doing a bit of a trade. i have been looking for a set of 40's for a while now. just pm me if you are interested at all :) cheers Aiden :P
  9. mr.freeride

Is there anywhere to ride in Victoria at the moment?

.... dont trust poofs loop ... u dont want to know some of the shit i have seen down there..
  10. mr.freeride

yea man i was talking just a little more up stream of westerfolds park, they look like they are in great condition i was there today and the loop was amazing !
  11. mr.freeride

even the yarra trails could be good. there not as far away as some of the other places and they are still quite ridable in the wet. if you were to head there, there are a few different places that i would head. Firstly the trails near the bridge over the yarra on Fitzsimons lane on the...
  12. mr.freeride

Private Property North-East Melbourne Downhill/Dirt-jump Ressurection!

also man just wondering roughly length of tracks and elevation drop etc... im up for building even without equipment :P caveman style :P
  13. mr.freeride

Riders wanted to ressurect north-east melbourne trails...

^^^ rotorburn needs a like button :) ^^^ also cam PM me when its all happening :P cant wait for this !!
  14. mr.freeride

Sold please remove

soo we get tires ,tubes and disks ?
  15. mr.freeride

New DJ's

the top of the roll in looks like its about shoulder height cos there is a pallet sitting vertically on the right hand side of it. and that berm is mint as man soooo wish i had a set like that... :(
  16. mr.freeride

Private Property North-East Melbourne Downhill/Dirt-jump Ressurection!

sweet PM me when somethings happening and il come give a hand to
  17. mr.freeride

Hurstbridge revival?

yea man it sucks soooo bad cos the tracks were just getting good.
  18. mr.freeride

VDHS Round 1 Eildon 2010/2011

i was going to say the same thing haha
  19. mr.freeride

Apollo Bay MTB Park

yeow hopefully it will be nice and tacky the first few ride days .should be sick on my new commencal :P
  20. mr.freeride

Hurstbridge revival?

yea boy u should come see the set up