Search results

1. mr.freeride

SOLD....-$1500- 2008 COMMENCAL SUPREME DH VIP - 888 WC RC3 Ti, xo, Tekin DHX5

Item: Commencal supreme DH VIP (medium Frame) Location: Melbourne - would prefer pick up, but will post if needed Condition: used Price and conditions: SOLD Reason for selling: newer model Extra info: i will be at round 3 of the Vic DH series at mt. Beauty if you would like to see the...
  2. mr.freeride

VIC sold please remove

sold .........
  3. mr.freeride

hursbridge dh

if interested click the link below http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?200315-%28LEGAL%29-hursbridge-dh-ride-build-restoration-day-Sunday-21st-of-feb
  4. mr.freeride

please delete

please delete this thread
  5. mr.freeride

REALY need a lift to long gully

Need a lift urgently is any one going to L.G that has a spair spot in there car and on there bike rack, because my transport fell through i would realy apreciate it if somone could help me out as always im able to pitch in for fule . if any one can help me out im able to wait at box hill or...
  6. mr.freeride

Round.2 nationals mt major photos

Hey everyone here are some photos of race day at Mt major ! hope your in there and please comment. Also keep in mind i had never taken a photo of anyone riding before this!
  7. mr.freeride

MT dandenong shuttles

hey if any one out there is thinking about doing shuttles at MT D. and if you are able to get a bike trailer contact me my e-mail and hopefully some more people will join the fun! also even if you dont have a trailer i will be able to use bike racks +my own normal trailer.can accomadate for...