Search results

1. L

Sex Bomb

'Sex bomb' snubbed by US military January 17, 2005 - 9:19AM The US military rejected a 1994 proposal to develop an "aphrodisiac" to spur homosexual activity among enemy troops but is hard at work on other less-than-lethal weapons, defence officials said today. The idea of fostering...
  2. L

Broadband?

I am trying to get broadband, but i live in area/house that cannot be connected to ADSL and the local council will not allow fox tel to install cables. I still get emails and phone calls from telstra, optus, etc trying to people up to sign up to broadband, this is so stupid when they have tried...
  3. L

Digging Dirt and doing Pannies

Several years ago the local Blackwood BMXers were film by SBS for a short doco. These are some of the best BMXers in SA and their trails are big. The film is on eat carpet this Saturday at 11:25, check it out. http://www.sbs.com.au/eatcarpet/
  4. L

graphic design!!!!!!

How many people here work or study in the graphic design? And are any of you going to Agideas?
  5. L

Dogs

Yesterday I was nearly knocked off my bike by a dog and after riding another 20 meters fending the dog off with my foot. I saw the dogs owner and gave her a mouthful about keeping her dog on a lead, only to have the thing bite me in front of her (the bite just left some bruising and did not...
  6. L

photo from last nights ride

All these photo were taken on wednesday night at the new city jump track and city skate park. The last shot was on the same roll, but taken on another day.
  7. L

Uni Games track

Had a quick look at the uni games track today and its not to bad. The track is very pedally and loose and very off camber. There is several chutes they are not super hard and road gap about 6ft drop over a fire road and the landing is not great. The track is not quite finished nothing links...
  8. L

what do you think?

Here is some photos I took early this year at the national trials round at shepards hill reseve. At the comp they had a jump demo, I was late and just about everybody had gone home or stop riding for the day apart from Grant Allan who was still jumping.
  9. L

Attention Sydney riders

Starting this week there will be a bike show daily at Australia Wonder World in Sydney. Steve marsh and Ben Benny and several BMXer will be doing all of the stunt work. I believe that the show will be for 3 weeks, but I am not to sure. Check it out.