Search results

1. N

sold delete

Do they fit a 68mm bb as well? If so, i'll have 'em! Can you pm me if they're still for sale, cheers.
  2. N

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Old Norco hardtail frames One of the best kept secrets in mountainbiking these frames are! I built up an 08 sasquatch to a similar spec to this and it feels so right i can't believe i don't see more of them out there! Nice specs fella, should be a cracker to ride!
  3. N

20mm front wheel - urgent

20mm wheel I've got a WTB dual duty rim in good condition,no dings and only a very slight wobble I could fix in 2 minutes...and i'll tell ya what,if you can get to the tweed region in northern nsw you can have it for free! i've gone tubeless and ain't never going back!
  4. N

Sold>>>>

c maxs Any chance of some good photos of the crossmaxs? I"m building an AM hardtail and looking for a light but solid wheelset. Your price looks good so i'm wondering about their overall condition. Cheers
  5. N

[SOLD]26 Nuke proof AM wheelset.

nukeproof wheelset these wheels sound perfect for me, do you still have them? If they"re still for sale how do i contact you. i"ve never bought off of here before
  6. N

is this guy for real?

second coming? Have you read his teachings, philosophy and manifesto? The Messiah has returned.....riding a dragon!! Sign of the end times??
  7. N

how do I ...

make contact with a seller?....all the threads say off, off, off..
  8. N

Dirt Jump Etiquette

DJ Etiquette .......and furthermore to this comprehensive and well compiled list of do's and dont's, always offer high quality beer to the builder(s).....Oh, and if she's with you, half an hour with your sweet girlfriend. Stay upright, Peace.;)