Search results

1. 8

Avalanche suspension catridge kits

Is anyone using one of these http://www.avalanchedownhillracing.com/ How do you find the performance over what you were previously using? Are they easy to get in contact with etc etc.
  2. 8

Increase fork travel

I have a 2013 Rockshox Revelation 29er in 120mm. Is it possible to increase the travel in this fork?
  3. 8

fox dhx air 5.0 service kit

I've got a 2008 fox dhx air 5.0 that i need a service kit for. Does anyone know where I can buy this? Yes I've used google and cant find anything.
  4. 8

A favour required from the riders of "Little Mamma" trail

Could anyone who's riding this trail please have a scout around for glass on the lander of the last drop. More and more is being exposed and we dont want anyone getting cut up if they come a cropper here and dont ask where this is. If you know you'll know Cheers
  5. 8

Other things to do around Atherton

I'm off to Atherton for a few days next week and was wondering whats else there is to do in the area? Any restaurants / short walks / scenic drives etc you locals would and wouldn't recommend doing Cheers
  6. 8

Kinross - tomorrow

Anyone riding at kinross tomorrow morning? I wouldnt mind tagging along with some locals if anyones about