Search results

1. Mitch.Pierias

Will Hickman

Testing the Panasonic AG-HVX302 broadcast camera with Will Hickman. Was shooting 720p at 50fps 100mb/sec. Select one of the following: Pinkbike YoutubeHD VimeoHD The vid won't be up for long as it is just a test video, first time using the camera. Mitch.
  2. Mitch.Pierias

Deleting all my Videos

Hey guys. If there is any of you out there who happen to like my videos? if you do then you should probably get to my vimeo account and download them now if you want to continue watching them... As of next week my Vimeo, Pinkbike and Youtube account will be wiped to make way for a new series...
  3. Mitch.Pierias

National Champs - Adelaide

Made a quick edit in between my Uni studies. Didn't have enough time to finish Elliot Smith's little SFX bit or place titles under each rider. Hope you enjoy it anyway, pinkbike and youtube coming soon. A HUGE THANKS TO THE AMAZING KANE & HIS FAMILY FOR LETTING ME STAY AT HIS HOUSE AN FILM...
  4. Mitch.Pierias

Rnd 1 - Rotorburn User created Video Comp

Hey guys, votes are being tallied by our panel of judges and a full rank will be up tomorow night. Entries close 12pm tonight. Here is the current entries: They are in the order in which you signed up for the comp. All videos will be properly embedded when the comp closes and ranking is...
  5. Mitch.Pierias

Hobart Nationals Highlights

The majority of the footage I got from the camera. Finally invested in a wireless internet stick thing so I can upload while I am away, which is all the time now that I have finished school. Tried to make a longer one not realizing that the song only went for 2 mins. sorry... Select below...
  6. Mitch.Pierias

Alan Hepburn

Had a few clips of Alan Hepburn from my trip to Hobart Nationals. Camera was playing up so I don't have much footage of anything. Need to try and save for new camera :( Hope you Enjoy. Alan Hepburn on Vimeo HD - Click Here Alan Hepburn on Pinkbike - Click Here And Youtube HD 1080p for those...
  7. Mitch.Pierias

Round 1 - User created video comp

Hello everyone I believe I am a day early but I had to go into maccas to get internet and I am on my iPhone. Anyway the format for this round is open to anything relating to bikes. Just keep the time between 30 and 90 seconds. Restrictions: Related to bikes. Between 30 to 90 seconds long...