Search results

1. dilemma

2006 Tassie Nats pics

Hey no worries, thanks anyway! :)
  2. dilemma

2006 Tassie Nats pics

Hey Rhyno, Any chance you have a pic of plate # 355? (riding Sport Women) Chances are if you got any of me I was getting owned or my chain was falling off... I was riding a black/aqua Specialized SX with Bomber 66's, with TLD D2 helmet and a JT Cycles jersey. I know you're busy at the mo, but...
  3. dilemma

Girls Only Phat Snaps!

Cool, thanks for the heads-up mate. I've got graphics ready to go, so I'll give them a buzz next week! Will post pics when they're done too. At the moment I've just got one sticker on my top tube - it's a sunseal mandala sticker of Ganesha, remover of obstacles :rolleyes: Let's see how he...
  4. dilemma

Girls Only Phat Snaps!

Very loverly bike you got there TerraNik! Can I ask where/how you got your stickers made? I had to get some stuff for work done at Snap printing today and I asked if they do stickers, and they weren't really sure... I need some stickers to go over 'test bike' on my rig. Haven't really looked...
  5. dilemma

Must have gear for female riders!!!

Hey Pebble, hope the pads are OK for ya! I ended up getting the new Fox Main Pro goggles, in silver with clear lens. The Oakleys took too long to arrive and I'm impatient! :rolleyes: The Fox ones seem pretty good, I'm trying them out on the weekend in Tassie so I'm sure I'll find out...
  6. dilemma

Thanks for the advice girls. (and Phil) I've ordered in a pair of Oakley MX googles from my LBS and I'll see how they fit, otherwise they just got in the new Fox ones so I'll try them at the same time as well. Maybe there's less involved in sorting out goggles than I thought!! I'll let you...
  7. dilemma

Tassie nationals #2

I just registered on Friday, so I guess I'll be there!! I'm sure it'll be a fun weekend... It'll be good to hopefully put some faces to names hey!
  8. dilemma

Goggle Here's a question for you girls: goggles... What is good? What fits well? What goggles do you use? What lenses (clear, amber etc) do you prefer? I have a smallish face when it comes to fitting sunnies, swim goggles, glasses, etc so I would need to take that into account. Over...
  9. dilemma

Hey Pebble, I'm not sure how the Launch pads compare in bulkiness to other pads - they're the first pads I've ever worn/owned. I guess that they don't feel super bulky because they fit pretty snug. I didn't have any issues with pedalling at all, and I thought I would having not worn pads...
  10. dilemma

Hey, I got these Fox Launch shin/knee guards Having never worn guards before, I wasn't sure how they'd go or how they would feel riding, but they feel pretty good. They got a bit hot though hanging around in them for a whole day of racing. The elastic comes around your leg in a cross on the...
  11. dilemma

Racing

Hey Kate! Glad to hear you're thinking about giving DH racing a crack. I thought about it and dreamed about it for about a year (or more!) and everytime I saw DH racing I was heaps motivated to get into it. Good luck with it, hey!! (It's pretty addictive...)
  12. dilemma

Racing

Hey girls, I've just experienced my first DH race - I've been keen to do it for a long time and finally bit the bullet and did it! But first I'll share my thoughts on the questions... 1. I think probably the intimidation factor comes into it a lot. Especially if you don't know someone...
  13. dilemma

Girls Only Phat Snaps!

That just means we've got the best taste :p
  14. dilemma

Girls Only Phat Snaps!

Cool pics there Lizardskin! Thanks for showing me the trails out at Fox creek the other day - it was great to meet you and Jules, I was stoked that on my first ride I met some other chicks! Nice pics - love the tutu! catch ya at Eagle hey! dilemma
  15. dilemma

Introducing the Girls

Thanks TerraNik! You might just be a lucky one... :)
  16. dilemma

Girls Only Phat Snaps!

Hi! Thought I'd add some pics here... MTB-Chik, very nice air in those first pics. That's one thing on my list of things to learn, and SOON! Everyone's pics are great! Can't wait to get out to some races and put faces to names (and bikes!) Oh well, here's some from my first DH...
  17. dilemma

Introducing the Girls

Hi girls! So good to see so many more girls here these days! I've had almost a year's hiatus from Farkin (lots going on!) and it's great to come back and see that we've now got our own space to chat! about me... name: Emma Ringer age:25 location: Adelaide, previously from the...
  18. dilemma

The "Mountain Pass" Flash Banner

Wayward Bus is from SA, and they are partnering with Murray's who provide the Sydney-Canberra route. Wayward will then continue from Canberra-Thredbo. For Melbourne-Canberra, it's a Wayward Bus bus. Marketing is just starting to get underway, so you'll start to hear more about it pretty...
  19. dilemma

The "Mountain Pass" Flash Banner

More information here: www.mountainpass.com.au Should be info going in News & Press Releases soon...
  20. dilemma

Brindabella Challenge MTB - Feedback

Hey Dr Dan, Overall I was throroughly impressed by the organisation of the whole Brindabella Challenge and associated events - Awesome job by everyone in weather conditions that could have sent a lesser organised event into mayhem! As for the course... If you want the honest truth, I...