Search results

1. C

Sold Sold

Item: Carbon XO Cranks 175mm with 11 speed 30t chain ring and GXP bottom bracket Condition: Usual wear on arms. Bottom bracket is six months old and bearings are good. Reason for selling: Went DUB 165mm cranks Location: Melb VIC Price: $120 for the cranks with chain ring and GXP bottom bracket...
  2. C

DUB question....

Im currently running GXP non boost cranks..... Can I install a DUB external thread bottom bracket and DUB crankset? Cheers
  3. C

Sold Sold, Thanks

Item: Deity Black Label 800 Bars 25mm rise and Deity Copper head stem 50mm x 31.8 1 1/8 Stem specifications: https://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/deity-copperhead-stem Bar specifications: https://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/deity-black-label-800-alloy-handlebar Location: Melb Item...
  4. C

CSU Too short......

HI Folks Purchased a new frame thinking I could fit my current Lyric Fork with a CSU steerer length of 180mm. The website claims 135mm head tube height but doesn't take into consideration the headset and headset cap which added another 15mm. So, with my standard 40mm stack height with my stem...
  5. C

Sold SOLD

Item: Race Face SixC Handlebar 35mm diameter, 800mm length (Carbon) $60 plus postage Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $60 plus postage Extra Info: From Race Face 35mm handlebar diameter 800mm width 20mm rise 210 grams 8°...
  6. C

Sold SOLD

Item: Rockshox Reverb Stealth 31.6mm, 390mm total length Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Very Good, may require a quick bleed since removing from my bike. Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $180 plus postage Extra Info: Right hand remote, can be used left side under...
  7. C

142mm to 148mm spacers

Hi Folks New frame on the way which is Boost. Current wheel set is 142mm rear and can purchase a kit to adapt to 148mm. Simple enough or as I have been told will require re-lacing the spokes to offset the rim? Dont want to purchase another wheel if can be avoided. Purchase a Boost hub and...
  8. C

Sold

Sold, thanks folks. Item: Rockshox Pike 160mm Dual position RC 27.5 forks. Steerer 170mm Location: Cairns Reason for selling: More travel Condition: Good with usual cable wear. Price $500 plus postage Pics:
  9. C

Sold

Sold, thanks folks. Item: Shimano XT M8000 brake set, bar mount, resin pads Location: Cairns Reason for selling: Want SRAM Guides Price: $200 plus buyer pays postage Condition: Brand spanking new, haven't even come out of the box!!! Pics: You bet
  10. C

New Zealand

Hi Folks Looking to ride New Zealand for a weeks holiday with a few mates. Have been researching a bit but would appreciate members opinions about your experiences. In particular, where to go, best time of year, on our own or organized tour? Have been thinking just to head to Rotorua and...
  11. C

Enduro race categories?

I was looking at the registration for the National Enduro event in Cairns in Oct: http://www.mtba.asn.au/news/2407-2015-enduro-national-championships-not-to-be-missed The masters has numerous categories such as Masters 1/2, Masters 3/4, Masters 5/6 and Masters 7+ Can anyone shed some...
  12. C

Pike issues

Have 160mm RC Pikes, had them serviced and since then they seem to have 5mm of sag on its own weight (hope that makes sense). Its like their is no air pressure in the fork at all for the first 5 to 10 mm of travel and then seems to be fine when past that point. However, lift up on the bars and...
  13. C

Sold

SOLD! Item: Bontrager (Trek) Maverick Pro 27.5 Wheel set. 142 x 12 rear, 15mm front. Freehub: Sram XD driver for 11 speed cassette. 15mm front, 142x12 rear. Rims: Bontrager Maverick Pro Rims (33mm outer width, 28 inner width, 28 hole) Hub: Bontrager Maverick Pro Hub Spokes: 114/15 Gauge...
  14. C

Wheel set upgrade help?

Hi Folks Seeking opinions for a wheel set up grade for my Trek Slash 9.8. 160mm travel. Have about $1200 spend and want something reasonably light and wide. Have been looking at the American Classic Wide Lightning that are marketed at All Mountain but at only 1512g they seem too light? Avoid...
  15. C

Debonair pressure

Just out of curiosity, what pressure are people running in their Debonair? At 90kgs I am currently running 250 psi to achieve about 30% sag on a 160mm bike. Seems excessive?
  16. C

Best flat pedals?

Hi Folks Just purchased this bad boy: Trek Slash 9.8 http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/feature/Sneak-Peek-2015-Trek-Slash-27-5-Carbon,270 and hopefully turns up in the next month. Looking for a low profile grippy flat pedal? Recommendations?
  17. C

No Longer wanted - Please remove

Item : 2012 Specialized Enduro Frame 2012 or later (preferably carbon) Price : Will pay what it is worth Location : Cairns Currently have a 2012 Specialized Stumpjumper but want more travel. Would consider a swap of frames if you would prefer a Stumpy plus cash your way for the difference...
  18. C

QLD No Longer for sale - Please remove.

Item: 2012 Specialized Stumpjumper Large 26inch Location: Cairns Condition: Excellent mechanically but the usual odd paint scratch/chip here and there. Reason for selling: Time for an upgrade, 650b? Price: Extra info: Bike is two years old but the spec has almost been completely...
  19. C

Met Parachute in Aus?

Hi Folks Anyone know of Australian retailers that stock the Met Parachute? Worth getting? Opinions? Looks light enough with the added protection. Can't be a bad thing? Cheers
  20. C

XT front chainrings. (sold payment pending!)

Item: XT front chainrings. 42,32,24t Location: Cairns Condition: New, taken from new bike. Price: $45 including postage. (sold payment pending) Pic: yep