Search results

1. 2

NSW DH Trail building in Tallong area

A friend and I have been forever going to build this downhill track that we have planned out in Tallong (half an hour from Goulburn) but will need help. We have found the right line/s and perfect positions for jumps and berms and all, but it will take just two people about a year to build on...
  2. 2

What have you named your bike?

Yeah i call mine stinky.. when ever we talk about her my mates are like so are u bringing stinky or what? Yea nice name, i know :)
  3. 2

You know you're a cyclist when...

LOL. they all relate to me, besieds the learners thing but im sure that will happen too
  4. 2

How steep is to steep

true true. this was just right off but, I was just looking around for where we could make the track finish and found this hill so decided to see how it went without actually touching it to start with. Future plans have jumps and berms, and a little bit of a log jump is going in at the moment...
  5. 2

How steep is to steep

Hey dude, yeah well I found a hill out the back a few days ago, probably bout like 55-60 degrees steep and decided to ride straight down it. Awesome fun, yeah thats for sure, but if you need brakes well I'd say don't go straight down. I hit my brakes to try and dodge a tree and ended up going...
  6. 2

How to use chain breaker

hahaha thanks for the help guys, as soon as I got it home and actually looked at it, I thought wait up.. this isn't much of a chain breaker? Well there you go, I was right :cool: I might have some words with the bike shop soon, its not the first time something like that has happened.:p
  7. 2

How to use chain breaker

Hey, so yeah I bought myself what the shop said is a chain breaker (I cant see how it is) and I cant figure out how to work the thing. I ended up putting a flat head trought the chain to break it because it's all I could figure out. Oh, and the little bits coming off the side of the tool, their...
  8. 2

Rock shox boxxer oil leak

Yeah mine are the same. If I just push down on them or what ever, no leak. But I find that once I finish a dh run there is actually alot of oil on the left stanchion. The right is fine so I'm trying to find out how to replace the oil seal and I'm sure the local bike shop wouldnt know how cause...
  9. 2

Stinky vs Glory

I have an 06 or 07 kona at the moment, very very heavily modified and its going great for me. Once you take off the original parts you loose alot of weight and its barely heavier than my mates all original 2010 norco atomik ;). So if you do get a stinky you might want to put alot of new stuff...
  10. 2

Giant Brass

Hey mate, yeah I got the 09 Brass new and it was the biggest mistake i ever made. It went well for about 3 weeks but then all the problems came out from downhill riding. The forks went stiff in about a month, I broke my crank shaft so replaced it then broke that one too, bent my left crank arm...
  11. 2

Any downhiller's in the Southern highlands NSW?

I'm in Tallong, which is about half hour from Mossy, I head up to Mittagong a fair bit but can't find any DH trails? I only know the xc ones out near the tip and a few little jumps 5mins off the main. Are there any DH trails? If there are can someone let me know plz. xD I joined SHCC a few...