Search results

1. J

Focus Mares AX 1.0 or AX 2.0

We had already bought the wheelset through our LBS for my son's CX bike. Sourced the axle converters from notubes.com
  2. J

Likewise I went with a medium (TT 550/ST 560) while my roadie is large (560/570). Great fit, front end is relatively low on the Mares.
  3. J

Charlotte's Pass Heading off to Lady Carrington Dr
  4. J

I added an 2015 AX2.0 to my stable 3 months back and am nearly up to 2500km now. I very much preferred the 11-speed 105 shift to the old 10-sp SRAM on the 1.0 and rumour had it that the current TRP hydro-mechs were sorted. I'm very happy with the action and efficacy although not sure the...
  5. J

Dirworks 100km - 2 entries availible

Sorry - duplicate (couldn't find my post!) - mods please delete!
  6. J

2 x Dirtworks 100 for sale

Sadly, stars not aligning this year, so I have two tickets for sale. $80 each or $140 the two - plus you'll need $20 (x 2) for transfers. Negotiable :) From Dirtworks rules - please note: I'm in Sydney Inner West/Inner SW.
  7. J

Barrington Tops trails?

Thanks! That's enough to get us started with a bit of exercise. I'll see what I can find once there.
  8. J

Barrington Tops trails?

Greetings all - first proper post - only so far bought stuff and read bits and pieces. I'm off to the Hunter for a few days, staying near to Barrington Tops and wondered if anyone had any suggestions about the trails in the Park - recommendations or links to info most gratefully received. Ta...