Search results

1. Cave Dweller

[STOLEN] Turner DHR and Banshee Spitfire

Bike: 2004 Turner DHR and 2013 Banshee Spitfire Colour: Black and Polished Raw Date it was stolen: 13th August 2014 Where it was stolen: Wollstonecraft, Sydney, NSW PM me through here is you see them Specs: Bike 1 Turner DHR 2004 black Avalanche DHS rear shock Boxxer races upgraded...
  2. Cave Dweller

Free entry to 3Peaks this Sunday - Does anybody want it?

I entered 3peaks way back when but due to late baby arrival I cant go this Sunday So anybody out there in Farkin road & track forum want an entry ticket with a normal cost of $280 for $0? Only condition is you will need to pretend to be me and I take no responsibility for your suffering up...
  3. Cave Dweller

Modifying D2R Shadow Trainer for 11 speed and ANT+ speed sensor

Thought I would post this incase anyone is looking for a new trainer. The D2R shadow is a magnetic direct trainer with a swing mechanism built in that I have had my eye on for a while. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q12vTCBvzRY It is not a very well known trainer but it uses the exact same...
  4. Cave Dweller

NSW sold sold sold

Item: Fizik Arione CX w/ K:ium Rails Location: Sydney Item Condition: Brand new, removed from new bike Reason for selling: Already have a favorite saddle Price and price conditions: $90 ono Extra Info: The CX version is the lighter version of the standard Arione. If you want it, it...
  5. Cave Dweller

sold sold sold

sold sold sold
  6. Cave Dweller

NSW sold sold sold

Sold sold sold
  7. Cave Dweller

Video - DH track in Lima, Peru

Was cleaning up my computer the other day and found my GoPro footage from a mtb trip I did a few years ago. This was a DH track just outside Lima. Rocky, dusty, off camber and complete with rabid dogs and sheep. Guy riding out front was our guide Wayo from Inca Adventures. He is one of...
  8. Cave Dweller

2013 Banshee Spitfire V2

Sharing a few pictures of my 2013 spitfire build. Setup as an "all mountain bike" that can climb well but will be fun and fast on the DH sections. Rides low, slack and smooth. Specs Frame:- 2013 Banshee Spitfire - size large in slack setting Shock:- Avalanche Chubbie Fork:- Avalanche AVA...
  9. Cave Dweller

NSW Sold

Item: Grey Banshee Rune V1.5 (almost new) and Black Mythic Rune V1, both size Large Location: Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Grey frame almost new, Black had a fair bit of riding time on it Reason for selling: Upgraded to the Banshee Mk2 frame, dont need these, wife wants them gone...
  10. Cave Dweller

NSW ***sold***

***SOLD*** This is really only going to be useful to someone who wants some spare parts or wants to upgrade to a lever operated i950 Item: KS seat post Location: Sydney Item Condition: Seat clamps are stripped Reason for selling: Bought a reverb instead Price and price conditions: $100...
  11. Cave Dweller

Banshee Rune

New bike, weight is 14.5kg Frame:- Large Banshee (Mythic) Rune, Ano black with DHX air Fork:- Fox 36 Talas, taper steerer Headset:- FSA orbit 1.5 lower, 1.125 upper Stem:- Easton Havoc Bar:- Truvativ world cup 20mm rise Brakes:- Shimano XT with 180mm rotors Shifters:- XT Front Der:- SLX double...
  12. Cave Dweller

ASX and Gold Historical Data

Maybe an odd question for mtb forum, but i know a few peope here can answer this question. Does anybody know where you can get historical data tables (not chart images) of ASX 200 and gold prices going back to around the 1900's? Preferably for free. All i can find is share data back to...
  13. Cave Dweller

Anybody have any sneeky bike runs from north sydney to northbridge / castlecarg?

Need to figure out a new commute, does anybody know any good bike runs from north sydney to north bridge / castlecrag that does not involve riding over northbridge bridge or going on miller street or eastern valley way? I had in my mind to cut across turks park/northbridge park, and try and...
  14. Cave Dweller

Going overseas, should i take the trackie or not....?

Im heading overseas for a few years to somewhere where the nearest velodrome is over an hours drive away. The city is fairly flat and i can take some bike gear with me. I have this bike Which i have been using for velodrome riding (when i have time....). I want to take it with me but it...
  15. Cave Dweller

Bike cases for two bikes???

Hi guys, Im heading overseas and need a hard shell bike case that can hold two bikes (DH and track bike). Thinking of something like this http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/T7BCCM800 Its designed for one bike though. My question is, if i completely pull the bikes down to bits...
  16. Cave Dweller

sold sold sold

Item: Miche primato italian made track cranks. 165mm long, includes slightly used 50 tooth ring and (what looks like) new 47 and 49t rings. Includes miche square taper BB, but its got a 110.5mm spindle measured so chainline might be a little off if you have a standard 120mm setup. No rub marks...
  17. Cave Dweller

Sold

Item: Saint hydros, 8inch rotors, adapters Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Spares, not required Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: Rotors are straight, some scuff marks on one of the levers plastic oil reseviour, no big deal. Pads are maybe 50% left...
  18. Cave Dweller

sold

Item: Front and rear hope pro II's built to the current EX823 rims with black DT double butted spokes Location: Sydney Item Condition: One weekend of runs, almost brand new. Rims are straight, slight marking on carrier but not important. Reason for selling: Bought these as my race wheels...
  19. Cave Dweller

Track bike

Finally finished off my new track bike (no road use). You might see it around tempe velodrome some time after christmas..... Specs Frame:- Hillbrick, lugged, columbus zona tubing Cranks:- Dura Ace 170's Pedals:- MKS with kashimax toe straps Handlebar:- Nitto track Stem:- 90mm Nitto Wheels:-...
  20. Cave Dweller

please delete

please delete