Search results

1. S

Shimano Saint/XT/SLX Levers

Item: Shimano Saint/XT/SLX Levers Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay:Up to $50 for a decent set of levers (will consider more but that's pretty much my limit) Extra Info: Just in need of some working Shimano hydrolic levers. I will also consider just a front lever if that;s all you...
  2. S

TAS WTB or SWAP AM HT

Item: Looking for an AM 29er hardtail. Size L - XL. I'd prefer a steel or Chromo frame but open to offers. Location: Hobart, Happy to pay freight Item Condition: Needs to be reasonable. Price range/Willing to Pay: I am happy to pay up to about $1800 but would prefer to swap for my Giant...
  3. S

Single speed HT frame

Item: I am interested in seeing what you have? I am after a large, SS or single speadable frame, I want 29er but would consider 27.5 Location: Hobart but would pay postage for the right bike! Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $600 for the right frame Extra Info: I mostly want ot xc on this...
  4. S

Large SS HT 29er

Please delete.
  5. S

650b hardtail frame and forks

Item: I am after something to set up as a cheap road/trail commuter doesn't have to be beautiful. Up to 120mm travel forks. Location: I'm in Hobart but I can pay postage for the right item Price range/Willing to Pay: probably about $250 for the frame and the same for some forks. But I'm...
  6. S

Avid Levers and Lever Body

Item: Basically I need Avid Levers and Lever Bodys from your old Avids. I will buy the whole lot but what would be good is a set of old juicy's with busted callipers or hoses. Location: Hobart, I will pay reasonable postage Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me, but I can buy brand new...
  7. S

Cheap XC/Fat tyre Commuter

Item: Something which can be riden to work and back and doesn't have thin tyres Location: Sydney Item Condition: Needs to work. Doesn't matter what it looks like Price and price conditions: $200 max. Show me what you got Extra Info: I don't want SS but if thats what your offering I can...
  8. S

TAS Swap/buy Saint Cranks

Item: 68-73mm Saint Cranks Location: Tassie but will pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: I would prefer a straight swap with maybe a little cash as mine are worn but otherwise can pay up to $200 depending on condition Extra Info: I have a 83mm axle saint crank set. I need a 68-73mm...
  9. S

Fixed Wheel or Hub

Item: Any Fixed wheel or fixed hub Location: I am in Tasmania but will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $70 Extra Info: As Good as possible, no stuffed bearings please
  10. S

Cheep HT or Rigid

Item: cheep HT or rigid Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: $200 or less Extra Info: It needs to run well but doesn't need to be an awesome model (obviously) I also need is ASAP so please PM with anything you have. I will definitely consider postage at my expense.
  11. S

stuffed dj's, or jnr T's ect(03/04)

What:I need small bolt which holds the flaps on the 20mm qr up Price range/Willing to Pay:not much prolly 10-15 but I will consider higher. Location:Hobart Extra Info: see the pic for what I need.
  12. S

Some low end stuff

What:Cable disc/v-brake levers Price range/Willing to Pay: up to about $20 plus postage Location: Hobart Extra Info: yep I need these. they don't needs to be anything special just need to work. What: Saddle Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $40 plus postage Location:Hobart Extra Info: ideally a...
  13. S

Sold-please Delete

Item: XT Front Hub(32 hole) Location: Hobart Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: 20mm Price and price conditions: $35 Extra Info: Pictures: check the shimano site. or click the link (newer Version but the same hub)...
  14. S

Urgent

What: 8 inch adapter for hayes brakes on marzocchi dj2's Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Location: Hobart but I will pay postage. Extra Info: I really need this as I have no front brake till I get it. What: 20mm through axle for marzocchi forks Price range/Willing to Pay...
  15. S

8' Adapter

I need one has anyone got one for a marzochi forks? Let me know.
  16. S

Dimension 20mm Disc Hub

Ok I need to buy my first ever 20mm through hub and I am looking at a Dimension 20mm Disc Hub does anyone know anything about em? if so what? Are they good or ok or not good...I know you get what you pay for but yeah I don't have TONNES of cash soooo what do people think?
  17. S

Dodgy bike stores

This may well have been discussed already I am unsure. However I think it is an important issue. I have heard a heap of bad stories about bike stores doing dodgy things like loosening cones then claiming the axle need replacement, and other such things. SO do people think there should be...
  18. S

Cranks

What: Cranks with three chain rings to fit a Deore splined BB or a middle chain ring Price range\Willing to Pay: $5 - 150 Location: Anywhere I will pay postage but I live in Hobart and am going to Melbourne on the 8th Extra Info: my middle chain ring is inoperable atm so I need this soon.
  19. S

Looking for Hobart riders

Ok my major riding partner is going away for 12 months so I need someone else to ride with. I am into everything so if anyone rides most w/e's and has a spare spot I would love to hear from you and have a ride.
  20. S

I have a question

Hi guys I own a 2003 kona Dawg and have loved it for just over a year. but the other day I was riding and did a small drop only too hear a loud bang. turns out hte axle attaching the rear shock to the shock plate snapped and both plates have bent inwards. so my question is do you think I have...