Search results

1. hathill

Sold Xt cranks

Sold these? Postage to 2776?
  2. hathill

The stupid questions thread.

It's excellent as masking tape, especially on glass.
  3. hathill

SLX 7000 Brake Making a Howling Noise

And then they de-laminated and you died. The end.
  4. hathill

Wiggle pays penalty for misleading consumers about their rights

To get a .com.au domain, you must have an ABN.....
  5. hathill

What are my options besides commencal?

15kwh/kg for aluminuim.....
  6. hathill

Problems with a brake bleed

Why not?
  7. hathill

Problems with a brake bleed

Buggered if I know why the procedure for bleeding these is from the caliper up. I always do mine from the lever down, why push all the nasty black crap back into your realtively clean brake lever internals? Especially if the bleed nipple has lost its rubber cap and is full of crud. You wouldn't...
  8. hathill

Mills and Lathes

Myford ML7 Restoration - Worth a watch on a rainy day.....Also does a nice job on a drill press.
  9. hathill

Maxxis - is this normal?

+1 for this.
  10. hathill

Brake pad / rotor question

Slightly applicable to MTB, not sure how stainless compares to cast iron rotors though..... https://www.bendix.com.au/sites/default/files/news-uploads/0708_bendix_general_ct_-_braking_performance_without_the_bra.pdf " How friction materials work The brakes convert kinetic energy of a moving...
  11. hathill

The pet thread, post em up!

Laser Cat.
  12. hathill

Blue Mountains "turgid" Riders Thread 10

Todd is still kickin'! He raced at 'mundee with us on Sunday.....Maybe i'll remind him to check out this thread :cool:
  13. hathill

Increasing travel on an Intense spider 29

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/463858/
  14. hathill

Blue Mountains "turgid" Riders Thread 10

Grave dig just for you Todd!
  15. hathill

Specialized rear shock "Brain" rebuild with pictures & now forks too

Your secret coconut water damping fluid recipe is out.....
  16. hathill

Blend 17 Vegemite

I like Vegemite but this is hilarious.
  17. hathill

Is my 2 year old compressor ready for the tip?

That's why I asked.... Where was it going? Are we talking copious amounts or just a few drops? From the sound of the amount of use this thing had, i would be very surprised if it needed any oil - there must have been something wrong with it from the get go. My ancient belt drive Ingersoll...
  18. hathill

Your next bike for those hot summer days...

Just like stand up paddleboarding All the inconvenience of going to the beach with none of the actual getting wet and cooling off part. Why are they wearing wet-suits in the pictures, UV protection?
  19. hathill

Is my 2 year old compressor ready for the tip?

Why where you needing to top up oil? Why were you topping up the oil? Where was it going? Are we talking copious amounts or just a few drops?
  20. hathill

Collapsed Hub Bearing Removal

Use the percussive technique below. Is the bearing flush with the outside flange or recessed deeper into it? If the latter, maybe try a couple of sharp raps onto a soft-ish block of wood to see if it will move and give you access to the back of the shell you can then tap out with an...