Search results

1. wengji

Central coast mtb club gravity enduro Round 3

Thats unfortunate that you cant help out with timing, but if you do ever want to come and help with trail maintenance we hold maintenance days every now and again, which will be run by the club so look out for the days on the facebook page
  2. wengji

Central coast mtb club gravity enduro Round 3

Hi all, Central coast mtb club gravity enduro round 3 in on sunday the 21st of August. We will be run three stages which will be the old Dh track, switchies to the finish of the dh trail and roller coaster. At present we still require help to run the day so if you know anyone who could...
  3. wengji

Need help deciding on a new bike: Sight 7.2, Trance Adv 0, Rocky Altitude help!

Mate, go the Rocky Mountain Altitude, i brought one in 2014 and have not looked back. The best bike i have ever ridden.
  4. wengji

NSW rollercoaster series 2016

Welcome to enduro racing you must climb to get the time. Just wish i was able to make it down there to race next weekend
  5. wengji

Round 2 of the Central Coast Gravity Enduro

thats okay hopefully see you at the next round in June
  6. wengji

Round 2 of the Central Coast Gravity Enduro

Afternoon all, Just a reminder on Sunday the 10th of April we are holding round 2 of the Gravity Enduro Series. Registration will be from 8am with racing kicking off about 10am. Entry fee is $30 for riders with a MTBA race licence and for those who dont have one can purchase a day licence...
  7. wengji

Upgrading shcok air or coil shock

yeah, looked at it this morning and realised it wont fit, should have done that before i posted this thread dumb ass i am. looks like air shock it is.
  8. wengji

Have you already looked into this?
  9. wengji

Hi all, Thinking of upgrading my shock on m Rocky Mountain Altitude what are peoples thoughts Coil or Air
  10. wengji

NSW ***sold***

Any Pictures?????? As saying their brand new and putting links to sites about the fork wont get any interest. Also correct me if im wrong but your selling the Fit 4 3 position lever forks because you have posted links to the fox 36 rc2 and they are a different fork.
  11. wengji

Central Coast Mountain Bike Gravity Enduro Series

The Club needs your help!!! On the 13th of March the first round of the Gravity Enduro Series is being held. Unfortunately due to a pre planned trip I am unable to attend on the day to run the event. So far we have had two club members put up their hands up to help out with pre race...
  12. wengji

Central Coast Mountain Bike Gravity Enduro Series

Hi all, We have put a calender together for this years Gravity Enduro Series and these are the dates 13th of March 10th of April 12th of June 21st of August 23rd of October For this series we will not be running shuttles We will also attempt to have stages advertised on the CCMTB facebook...
  13. wengji

Central Coast MTB club Summer Gravity Enduro Series round 3

Hi all, Just a let you all know that round 3 of the series is happening on the 7th of February I should have the stages sorted and up on the CCOMTB facebook site by the weekend
  14. wengji

Central Coast Moutain Bike Club Gravity Enduro Round 2

Round 3 Hi all, Just to let you all know round 3 of the summer Enduro Series is happening on the 7th of February at ourimbah state forest hope to see you all out there ready to race again. I should have the stages posted up on the CCOMTB facebook page by this weeked
  15. wengji

Man that Cough of yours sounds bad
  16. wengji

Great race on the weekend with 35 riders all up. Elites being taken out by Shane Gillet followed closely by Jake Newell and in third Joel Killen B grade was won by Carl Dawson in second place was Jack Radcliff and third was Mitchell Hore Under 17's: Harry Alford in first...
  17. wengji

Hi all, Just to let you all know round two of the summer seires is on Sunday the 17th of January rego online or on the day from 130pm for 30 minutes so we can get riding to the top by 2pm. The three stages at this point will be: Stage 1: Downhill track with a slight change over to the old...
  18. wengji

New FF Helmet Rules for GE Events

My understanding is the super 2r doesnt meet the Australian Standard for full face helmets like the meta parachute. Yet saying that i believe most events will full under standard A of the full face rule allowing you to run the bell super 2r with chin bar on on timed stages and liason stages...
  19. wengji

Central Coast Mtb Summer Gravity Enduro Series????

You will be able to find online registration via a post on thw Central Coast Mountain bike club website which will be put up in the coming weeks.
  20. wengji

Jarred Graves to Specialized?

By the look of Graves instragram post he isnt going anywhere