Search results

1. W

NSW SOLD: Downhill Gear - Full Face - Goggles

Item: SOLD: SixSixOne Evo Full Face - Medium Location: Northern Beaches of Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Good but used Reason for selling: Selling my DH (on Rotorburn as well) Price and price conditions: 30 ono, want to sell it Extra Info: A used SixSixOne full face helmet. Have had it for a few...
  2. W

NSW SOLD: Fireeye Short Fuse 380

Item: Fireeye Short Fuse 380 Location: Northern Beaches of Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Some cosmetic marks on frame, broken brake lever, everything else seems fine Reason for Selling: No need for it Price and price conditions: $200 ono - want to sell it soon Extra info: I'm selling a...
  3. W

NSW SOLD: 2007 Cannondale Judge - $1300 - Large

Item: 2007/08 Cannondale Judge Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney, NSW (local pickup only) Item condition: Usual wear and tear Reason for selling: No longer ride Price and price conditions: $1300 ono - want to sell it soon - PM me Extra Info: Hardly used and well serviced...
  4. W

Shifter and Derailleur Compatibilities

I'm looking to buy a Shimano ST-EF50 dual speed shifter. Is it compatible with my Shimano Acera Derailleurs? (The gear may be basic, but I'm still very new to MTB)
  5. W

Shifter Compatibilities

I'm looking to buy a Shimano ST-EF50 dual speed shifter. Is it compatible with my Shimano Acera Derailleurs? (The gear may be basic, but I'm still very new to MTB). Made a mistake with the title. Delete this thread.