Search results

1. logan45

NSW sold please delete

Item: 2012 SPECIALIZED DEMO 8 II COMPLETE - MEDIUM Location: sutherland shire sydney, nsw Item Condition: used but still plenty of life left in it Reason for selling: upgrading Price and price conditions: $2800 or $3200 with spare TWE wheelset Extra Info: front suspension recently service...
  2. logan45

NSW sold please delete!

sold please delete
  3. logan45

NSW sold

sold bro :) hjjh
  4. logan45

Sold

SOLD delete please
  5. logan45

NSW Sold

sold sorry guys
  6. logan45

NSW sold

sold sold sold
  7. logan45

please delete

please delete
  8. logan45

NSW looking for dirt jump bike

hey everyone i am looking into buying a new dirt jump bike. size: medium possibly smalll maby large price:00-650 max year model: 09-current date 26'' wheels and suspension
  9. logan45

please delete!

10. logan45

awaba dh track

hey guys and girls does anone know how to get to awaba downhill track if so can you please link me up with some directions on how to get there and where to park etc?
  11. logan45

ourimbah club champs-23/10/11

hey guys and girls does anyone have any photos/videos they can share or send me a link from the club champs today i was riding a big hit 1 and i had a green shirt on and my numbers were 840, cheers logan
  12. logan45

NSW 2009 Giant Method 00 [SOLD!!]

Item: 2009 Giant Method 00(purchased May 2010) Location: sutherland shire(sydney) Item Condition: used, no dents or cracks only normal use marks,might need new pedals soon Reason for selling: want a new frame for my DJ bike Price and price conditions: BEST...
  13. logan45

push runs or shuttles

hey guys and girls, im going to ourimbah in the school holidays coming up and i am just wondering what would be easier to do push runs, do sections of the track or get parents to shuttle me and a few mates im just asking to see what will be the easiest and fastest way to get back up the top of...
  14. logan45

2012 red-ass DH race callender

hey guys and girls, just wondering if anyone knows anything about a 2012 race callender for state downhill races in nsw. im just asking cause i am fairly new to the downhill scene and super keen to start racing some of the staterounds around NSW, cheers Logan.
  15. logan45

NSW janalli and sutherland downhill tracks

hey guys a mate of mine has done up the old jans alley track and sutho downhill track, so if any shire riders are keen for some old school tracks thats where its at yo
  16. logan45

A few shots before dark.

hey guys these photos are fairly old they were taken just before it got dark, dont bag them out because they were only taken on a $150 digital camera,thanks to my older sister maddison for taking photos;)
  17. logan45

nature boys track

Hey guys headed out to nature boys the other day and took a few shots thanks to kurt for taking photos
  18. logan45

dont open because nothing inside

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm