1. S

ACT SOLD Fox Float RL 5.5"

hey man are theses height adjustable?
  2. S

DH Giant Glory 00

cheers it needs either Fox 40's or BoXXers on it
  3. S

DH Giant Glory 00

This is my new DH rig Frame - Giant Glory 00 Rear shock -Fox DHX Front shock/fork - 888 RC2 Handlebars -? Grips -Olory Saddle - ? Seatpost - Giant Head Set - Giant Stem - Race Face Front brake - Avid Juicey 203 Rear brake - Hays Stroker Chainguide - mrp g2 Chain - half link 9...
  4. S

ACT SOLD - 2010 Giant Glory 00 - Large

Sold!!! this bike is being sold
  5. S

Dirt jumping spots in the A.C.T?

can people please tell me where there are some good DJ spots???
  6. S

sale hey man have you still got the bike?
  7. S

Bottom out thread

That bike got F***** up badly how the hell did you manage to do that?
  8. S

sale hey man I live in canberra and im looking for a new dowhill bike and yours is really cheap where are you living? pm me with details?
  9. S

2010 Trek session 88

holy shit man that is ex on wheels man ;) hope it is as good as the 2010 Iron Horse World cup
  10. S

Sold please delete

hey man I would take the forks and the crank set but how much would u take? $250?
  11. S

Sold

Hey man would you ship to 2905 A.C.T? also I would take the front wheel off you but for how much? pm me
  12. S

Sold

hey man just wondering is the bike still for sale? and how much would posting be down to canberra??? can you pm me please
  13. S

Sold! Please Delete.

cost of posting hey man im really intrested in these forks but how much would it be to ship to canberra??? thanks man PM me when you can
  14. S

4x Setup

Hey what would be a Good setup on an STP2 fame??
  15. S

4X Parts Thread.

If u want a good setup using a STP frame all i can say that the following have been the best for me Forks: Rockshox Pike 426 Brakes F/R: Hays nine strokers Rims:Sun rygle lite Cessette: DA Bomb 16 tooth Cranks: Funn Hooka Dh and the rest is just stock on an STP2