Search results

1. S

Mini DH

This looks so fun! I'm gonna do this on my sisters bike hahaha :)
  2. S

Pinnd - A web cast series.

Yeah, I can't go either but I am going down there in the April holidays which will be awesome. :D
  3. S

What have you named your bike?

I named my Trek "Rocky" Suitable name because its heavy and really durable :)
  4. S

People's Dream Ride

Specialized cross country bike. Thats my dream bike XD
  5. S

Would you pay over a grand for a rear derailleur

$1000 dollars could buy you a decent entry level downhill (stock) I'd rather spend it on that (mainly because I need a new bike and only started downhilling this year)
  6. S

Pond Scum

Looks really good, what type of wood did you use in the ramp?
  7. S

Thoughts on Australia holding the soccer World Cup

I hope it's 2014 because thats my highschool graduation year. Also it would really boost the A-league and Australia's reputation in the sport, it'd also be REALLY good for the economy :D
  8. S

What helmet do you use and why do you like it?

I have a specialized helmet now but all the pads are starting to wear off, so I'm saving to get a Troy Lee designs full face.
  9. S

HD 1080p Helmet Cam A must For All!

God that is awesome, hello christmas!
  10. S

BLACKLAKE new bike label - opinion?

I like the hoodies, maybe you could do one in black? Also what sizing do you have and how much would a hoodie cost? Looks awesome, keep up the good work :)
  11. S

Yeah, will do, that sounds awesome I heard Nathan Rennie was doing a clinic at thredbo, maybe interview opportunity, but then again it's a bit far away :confused:
  12. S

This sounds awesome, who will you be interviewing?:)
  13. S

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Hey I'm Will. I just got into biking this year when I downhilled at Thredbo. I have a bike but its not very good :P (Trek Mt 220) - I've had it since I was ten or something. I may or may not be getting a new bike for christmas and a mate told me this was a good place to look. So hey guys :)