Search results

1. uselsRemTulge

newcastle women's ride network

newcastle womens ride network Hi Guys, Sorry this is a bit OT. I am in Newcastle visiting the folks in a couple of weekends. They are at Toronto and Im looking for a nice 3 - 4 hour trail run preferably a loop not too far from there. Any suggestions? Cheers
  2. uselsRemTulge

What to buy with $3500?, When i get it!

What to buy with 3500 When i get it Ive been approved by a few companies, and im looking to start designing sites and buying a few domains, but im not sure which ones have high success rates. I was thinking education, but theres not many around. How about Pay Day Loans, is that a good...
  3. uselsRemTulge

Rear derailer suggestions

I want to get a GPS that I can switch between vehicles if needed that also will double as a rear camera display. A few GPS units, such as Garmins StreetPilot 7200, has a video input for this purpose. The 7200 looks like it would work, but there appear to be several models to consider. Any...
  4. uselsRemTulge

Dirt Jump Etiquette

Hey everyone Just finished downloading dirt 2 today and found that the game ran in windowed mode rather than in fullscreen. I found that the video options have no setting for this kind of thing so Im wondering if anyone has a fix for my problem?
  5. uselsRemTulge

XC FAQ Thread - Hardware, Training, etc...

XC FAQ Thread Hardware Training etc huh. its a shame that none of the 84-87 links work.. i wonder why? it would be nice to have those working again because i JUST ANSWERED the exact same question twice, which SHOULD BE in the FAQ but it is blocked out.. huh.
  6. uselsRemTulge

July Whistler, + Bike Hire

July Whistler Bike Hire We are arriving in Cochin on the 10th August and have planned a 7 day cycle trek starting from munnar. We have been advised to bring our own bikes from the uk but we were really hoping to hire 2 decent mountain bikes for the period can anyone help us find a suitable...
  7. uselsRemTulge

Use of volunteer labour

Well due to the fact that this question is also a suggestion, this is the best place for this, so posting it here was a good idea to do so I agree on having a forum for that as it would be helpful, but then again thinking about it, you could get ideas by asking in your topic in the Forum...
  8. uselsRemTulge

Why dont bikeshop people want to sell women good bikes

First of all...stop fighting people...peace Second of all to answer: I have always had this problem and Im not sure the reason why. I guess I agree with the people who said that a girl feels like that one day the guy will change. When a girl loves a guy she doesnt like to leave him or "give...
  9. uselsRemTulge

The Last Ride

Wed actually prefer that you continued the same topic. But never mind that now. The pictures are still so tiny. That road looks quite...gravelly. How does the bike handle upon that? Reading your posts makes me want to plan another cycling trip to Goa. And maybe ride down all the way rather...