Search results

1. kl3ggy

AM Focus SAMuel

After having a small stint on the Santa Cruz Chameleon Hardtail, I was longing to get back on a Dually. Ended up being able to bring across a lot of the parts from the hardtail. Purchased the frame, fork, shock & wheel set to make it complete. Have spent maybe 50hrs riding time on it so far...
  2. kl3ggy

Building a Hardtail Frame

Hey Guys, Looking around at eventually upgrading frames. Something thats alittle more compatible with todays upcoming standards, while still being able to run my current parts. This got me thinking of custom building myself a new Hardtail frame. 140mm Travel, Fun Hardtail that can accept my...
  3. kl3ggy

Occasional Inconsisent Tyre Rub

Hey Guys, Lately on the Hardtail I have been having the tyre rub on the frame 1-2 during the ride. Normally only lasts for about 30-40 secs. Was doing it more often until I tightened the nut as tight as it could go before i couldn't lock it off anymore. This seems to have improved it, but...
  4. kl3ggy

QLD WTB: Cheap DH Brake set

Hey Guys, Mate recently acquired a cheap DH that I need to grab some brakes for. Just wondering if anyone had a spare set lying around to suit a medium frame? Thanks!
  5. kl3ggy

What is in your workshop?

Shopping on ChainReaction Cycles with all these sales recently has got me buying some more tools for the workshop. Also I'm wanting to do more work on my bikes myself and less relying on the bike store. What tools have you got in your workshop and show us your setup? I don't have much space in...
  6. kl3ggy

WTB: 10 Speed Cassette

Found!!!!!!
  7. kl3ggy

QLD sold

SOLD!!!!!! Bike: 2014 27.5 Focus Black Forest 2.0 Size: Large Location: Ipswich, QLD Price: $1000 Contact: PM Specs: FrameMTB 27R 1.8, alloy ForkRockShox 30 Gold TK, turn key lockout BrakesTektro Gemini, 180 mm / 160 mm Rear derailleurShimano XT ShifterShimano Deore...
  8. kl3ggy

Borrow a lay back seat post

Hey guys. Trying to dial in my controls on the bike. Thinking I may need a small payback seat post. Before I commit. Just wondering if anyone has one lying around that they would be willing to lend us? Would need to be 30.9mm Could pay postage. Thoughts?
  9. kl3ggy

QLD Sold!!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. kl3ggy

Help to Loose Weight & Get Fit?!?

Hey Everyone, Looking for some advice in getting fit & healthy. Not looking at going to the extreme and turning into a gym junky. Heres alittle about myself Im 23, 189cm and about 101kgs. Normally walk about 8000 steps minimum for work. Can get to Gap Creek for a 8-10km ride after...
  11. kl3ggy

Found!

Found Them!!!!!
  12. kl3ggy

Sold!!

Hey guys, tossing up whether to sell the GoPro. Anyone interested in buying one? Here's what I got: GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition 2 x SD Cards 3 x Batteries Car charger Remote Chest mount Heaps of mounts Long gopole Stubby gopole All stored in a waterproof pelican case...
  13. kl3ggy

QLD Sold

Sold!!!!!!!
  14. kl3ggy

WTB: Purple Parts

Hey. Wondering if anyone has a purple seat post clamp they have lying around. Trying to get some parts to match up with the new wheel set on the way. Show us what you got! Thanks
  15. kl3ggy

How much have you spent?

How much have you spent?!? Generally the question that gets repeated back at me when I tell them how much I have spent on my bike. Now I personally don't think it's that much at all. Not considering the fact I'm not finished buying bits and pieces, and I generally use it minimum 2-3 times a...
  16. kl3ggy

Trailstat Website

Hey all, Just wondering if there was a website that has trail status's on it? Other day pedalled solid for half hour up a fire trail, all to find out that the trail I was aiming for was closed for maintenance. Not a happy chappy. Then had to return back down the fire trail :( Also have been...
  17. kl3ggy

Riding by Yourself

Hey Guys, recently I have found myself riding by myself, because of the mates ever increasing work load. How many others here ride solo regularly, and what do you take with you incase you get into trouble? Would love to try Buller. But unsure if that's suitable riding by yourself. :/
  18. kl3ggy

Sold!!

Item: 2014 Manitou Minute Expert 140mm Fork, Black, 15mm QR Axle. Taken off of my 2014 Large Norco Sight 7.2 Location: Brisbane, QLD Item Condition: Used for 2 Months Reason for selling: Pikes Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: Could possibly post Pictures: Below...
  19. kl3ggy

Places to ride within 8hrs of Brisbane???

Hey guys. Looking for a place to ride this coming week. Don't mind driving, but probably no more than 8hrs. Where is somewhere within that time frame that's worth the trip? Looking to get a day or two's riding in. Chuck out some ideas!!
  20. kl3ggy

What makes an All Mountain bike an All Mountain Bike?

What components/specs make a bike an all mountain bike as opposed to a XC/Enduro Bike? Are there things that they should never have/must have? Or can any bike be an All mountain warrior dependant on the riders capability?