Search results

1. glenn1529

You laugh you lose

I give it six months till the “truck” is hers and he’s living in a “trailer “ Gobless murca
  2. glenn1529

You laugh you lose

That’s not Stockton Rush, or an actual quote. Yay internet!
  3. glenn1529

VIC Awesome bike for your spawn

Agreed on both points, Cheers.
  4. glenn1529

VIC Awesome bike for your spawn

Item: Merida Juliet 7.40d 15” Location: Wodonga VIC Item Condition: Basically brand new frame. Forks, wheels used but loved. Reason for selling: kid is now a beanpole Price and price conditions: $600, postage is up to you. Extra Info: standard bike was bought new then upgraded with...
  5. glenn1529

Fox 34 2016 damper 27.5

PM’d
  6. glenn1529

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

All that polishing and it’s still a turd.
  7. glenn1529

Mountain Biking Australia Magazine is finished. Thoughts?

Yeah, when the “new products” section is just cut and paste photo and blurb from the distributors website, you know what you’re in for.
  8. glenn1529

Mountain Biking Australia Magazine is finished. Thoughts?

Mountain Biking Australia Magazine has announced in the latest Issue that they are done. Stating in the Editorial Dominic Unwin states “Yaffa Media have made the difficult decision to cease publishing the quarterly magazine. While COVID-19 hasn’t helped, the change is part of a shift in...
  9. glenn1529

Australia Day, is January 26th the right day?

BTW @moorey and @Dales Cannon, not trying to belittle your experiences and work. We are all together in a broken system.
  10. glenn1529

Cool, jot it down while other people are actually getting on with doing something. Sure. If it makes you feel better.
  11. glenn1529

Turnbull government you say? Nuff said.
  12. glenn1529

Last sentence is 100% my point.
  13. glenn1529

So I gather from all of this that there is a heap of people, both indigenous and white, that are busting their arses to try and help our nation’s first people get out of the hole they’re in. If this has been happening for a while now, and there doesn’t seem to be an improvement in the lives of...
  14. glenn1529

Sounds like the white way of dealing with the issue. How much “buy in” do the indigenous have in the system? Do the offenders see the punishment handed down by the court as penance for what they’ve done? or is it an attack on them and not associated with their actions?
  15. glenn1529

It’s horrible to find out too late when someone has taken their own life, I’ve had a similar experience. It’s unfortunate that when we find out that someone has a shit home life, we blame ourselves, the councillors, the system, anyone.... except those that have dealt out that shitty home life...
  16. glenn1529

Well I’m glad we can all be bundled in together. It is easier if we just assume all non-indigenous are racist.
  17. glenn1529

So you say that the school was ignorant but he was taken from class for counseling, he chose to make a joke of it when people were trying to help. I know quite a few people in the social services industry and all of them are there trying to make a difference to people’s lives. You can lead a...
  18. glenn1529

All this talk here of moving the day around is exactly the same thing that is happening all over the country. We may think of ourselves and our peers as enlightened and modern thinkers, making a difference by acknowledging that indigenous people went through shit on the way to getting to the...
  19. glenn1529

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Not too hard to believe.
  20. glenn1529

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

That is fucking hilarious, Gobless Murika!