Search results

1. R

SCUM's Funnelweb on knife edge

Hi all As President of SCUM I wished to alert the Downhill fraternity of our potential loss of Funnelweb, our Downhill Track. We are about to sign off on our Occupancy Agreement with Forest NSW but in our latest talks they have concerns about Funnelweb. These concerns seem to change everytime...
  2. R

Leaf blowers?

Any long term effects of leaf blowing? Members of my club love blowing the tracks free of those pesky leaves, my veiw is that they actually help to protect the trail surface and should be considered part of a "well built" track in a forrest. We have had it mentioned in our enviromental...
  3. R

Look past the obstacle!

You know how they say "If you don't want to hit something don't look at it" Saw a snake yesterday!!
  4. R

Shack Attack 6hour at Coondoo

Looking forward to this one. Last year was great with a modified SCUM Coondoo course made for a good layout. The atmosphere was nice and relaxed last year to so I having a go solo this time. Nice and affordable to, $40 for a solo even I can afford that. cheers Matt
  5. R

FOUND Bar mounted Camera from THE enduro

A Bar mounted video Camera has been found in Callala area from the side of the "THE" course. If you contact me via email I can put you in touch with the person who has it. groots@aapt.net.au cheers Matt
  6. R

Callala Night Riders

There is a regular ride happening from Callala Bay Boat ramp every Monday Night 7.30pm. It's social but we mix it up as much as possible to keep it interesting and are usually back by 9.30, lots of single track. If your in the area feel free to join in. Cheers Matt