Search results

1. Blythy

Riding to be done on the northern beaches

Hey all! So im heading up to Sydney in a month or so, staying at my girlfriends place for a few weeks. Trying to work out if its worth bringing the mountain bike. Im bringing my BMX up as there are a are few nice parks around the area, but what riding is there to be done close by. I will...
  2. Blythy

Local Shreddin. BSS Photo Shoot!

Maself: Nelly
  3. Blythy

Some rad kids from the suburbs. Being rad and stuff

Tyler came up to our local this weekend. Got a few sweet snaps. Nelson in the white, myself in the grey. These are my favourite 5. sorry about the size. to zoom out and in press ctrl and + or -... Enjoy!
  4. Blythy

Dirty, Dangerous, and delicious.... Sunbury riders.

Here is a round up of all my favourite snaps of myself, nelson,ben, and dean at our local :) photos taken by all...we are no pro photographers but we dont mind trying! A couple I Fancy of tyler: Mike (myself) Nelson...
  5. Blythy

I Like Mud.

Im new to this but Ive just started to take some intrest into photography. been mucking around with the settings on my camera lately and just seeing pretty much what is possible with it and what every function does. I never actually realised how fun photography is until now. quite a rewarding...
  6. Blythy

2008 Santa cruz jackal vertical Driveside dropout?

Hey all. just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase 2008 Santa cruz jackal vertical Driveside dropout (its a derailer hanger and a dropout in one) within australia. I have had a look on tbsm etc. cant find anything. This is it by the way...
  7. Blythy

kookaburra sitting in the old, washing line? you dont see this everyday!

got a quick snap of this today...there were two on the washing line at first but by the time I had got my camera one buggered off... EDIT: mi bad...okay maybe you reoginal fellas do see this everyday. but I dont in sunbury suburbia :) the picture says it all :) sorry that its ginormus...
  8. Blythy

Local Sesh

Hopefully this thread works :o went out for a local sesh with tyler yesterday. did a bit of everything pretty much. got some awsome pics. sorry about the half head shots but, you get the point :) these are just a fe pics of me... can someone PLEASE tell me how I can insert...
  9. Blythy

Local Sesh

Delete...Conmputer died halfway through when I was uploading the photos :(
  10. Blythy

How to upload photos in a post? Please help!

hey all, just wondering how do I upload photo's in a post without taking the pictures from a webpage? i.e uploading them from my computers documents... any help would be greatly appreciated cheers Blythy
  11. Blythy

how to upload photos in a thread...

please delete...
  12. Blythy

Destroy All Scooters

Hey everyone just found this page on facebook. the link is here http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=destroy+all+scooters&init=quick#!/pages/Destroy-all-Scooters/363155010739?ref=search&sid=802610156.306838018..1 Support a good cause and join :)
  13. Blythy

Stupid little modification mistakes

Recently I did a very stupid thing and cut the rubber ends off my grips (there not lock-ons) to replace the ends with my old BMX white barends...I reliased my stupidity about 15 seconds later...the grips used to always slowly creep down the bars towards the stem whenever I ride...and I had to...
  14. Blythy

180 mm forks on santa cruz jackal?

Hey all...i have a 2008 santa cruz jackal (the one with the massive lump in the top tube)just wondering if the frame would take 180 mm forks...the santa cruz website recomends 100 mm to 160 mm...i weigh about 50 to 60 kilos and ride/race downhill hardtail...i can be a bit of a huck at times when...
  15. Blythy

Alex supra d or mavic 721

Hey all looking at upgrading my rims...am stuck between alex supra d and mavic 721...weight is not an issue i just want strong rims that will last me ages...whats your thoughts and are there stronger rims to go for other than these two?...oh yeah and i can be a hack at times...i weigh about 55...
  16. Blythy

How to make a sustainable downhill track?

G'day...Can anyone help me...me and my mate have permision from the bloke who owns the land to build on a massive mountain...we want to make it the best we can...im just not sure how to make a sustainable track...i built a track at my mates with him but it kinda ruts and erodes...i want to make...
  17. Blythy

2008 Santa Cruz Jackal

2008 Santa Cruz Jackal. went for a different type of shot. just recently went single speed because my derailer hanger snapped and I dont have any money to buy a new one :( my camera isnt amazing so I did my best. shots are a little grainy but I reckon it looks cool :) frame: 2008...